Help with DVD - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 12-29-2011, 08:02 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have a Sony HD DVD Player connected to my Sharp Aquos TV with Coax cable. I have a Yamaha Receiver HTR-6240 the same as the RX-V365 connected to my AT&T Uverse DVR with Component Cables. I am getting a greenish color on the DVD's I play. Is it possible if I replaced the Coax with Component Cable or do you have any other ideas what may be causing it.
Any help would be appreciated. I also posted a question on the "Receiver's" Forum awhile back but so far no one responded. Basically When I tried to reset my Speakers with the Microphone, it goes as far as saying "Connect Mic" which I did. I unplugged the Power Cord for a minute and plugged it back in and tried again, but it still does not work.
Any help would be appreciated.
ptfitzy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 12-29-2011, 10:58 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Sony has never offered a HD-DVD player. Is the Sony player possibly a Blu-Ray player? Or an upconverting DVD player?
Whatever player it is, I cannot imagine it has a coax cable connection. Is it possibly a HDMI cable connection?
Tell us the exact brand and model numbers of your components as well as exactly what cables you are using and what connections you are using on the TV and source component and maybe someone can help.

A long-time audio/video addict!
Reply HD DVD Players

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page