AVS Master List of HD DVD Players! - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 62 Old 07-04-2006, 09:06 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member
 
Ken H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Metro Detroit
Posts: 45,876
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Available now:

Toshiba HD-A1 $499 (AKA Toshiba HD-D1 at Walmart only)
http://www.tacp.toshiba.com/dvd/product.asp?model=hd-a1

Toshiba HD XA1 $799
http://www.tacp.toshiba.com/dvd/prod...p?model=hd-xa1

Toshiba Qosmio G35-AV650 Laptop PC $2999
http://www.toshibadirect.com/td/b2c/...on=learn_about

RCA HDV-5000 $499
http://www.rcaaudiovideo.com/Culture...Page=ModelList



All prices MSRP.

'Better Living Through Modern, Expensive, Electronic Devices'

Ken H is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 62 Old 07-04-2006, 09:10 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member
 
Ken H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Metro Detroit
Posts: 45,876
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Please post all related info about available and to be introduced HD DVD players in this topic. Main post will be updated and topic will be pruned.

Thanks in advance for your help and support.

'Better Living Through Modern, Expensive, Electronic Devices'

Ken H is offline  
post #3 of 62 Old 07-04-2006, 09:36 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Robert D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,083
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Toshiba has a laptop with HD DVD does that count?
Robert D is offline  
post #4 of 62 Old 07-04-2006, 09:38 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member
 
Ken H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Metro Detroit
Posts: 45,876
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert D
Toshiba has a laptop with HD DVD does that count?
Indeed it does, in process of adding it, thanks.

'Better Living Through Modern, Expensive, Electronic Devices'

Ken H is offline  
post #5 of 62 Old 07-04-2006, 09:42 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Robert D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,083
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
One more lol. The HD-D1 from walmart http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=4790608
Robert D is offline  
post #6 of 62 Old 07-04-2006, 09:44 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member
 
Ken H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Metro Detroit
Posts: 45,876
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert D
One more lol. The HD-D1 from walmart http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=4790608
Got it, thanks again.

'Better Living Through Modern, Expensive, Electronic Devices'

Ken H is offline  
post #7 of 62 Old 07-14-2006, 01:52 PM
Senior Member
 
Rastor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 237
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I think RCA changed their website... here's a working link for the HDV5000

http://www.rcaaudiovideo.com/en-US/m...ductID=HDV5000
Rastor is offline  
post #8 of 62 Old 07-19-2006, 10:58 AM
AVS Special Member
 
skogan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Koror, Palau
Posts: 4,415
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Toshiba RD-A1 HD DVD Recorder will launch July 27 I believe, (HD DVD player/recorder, HDD.)
skogan is offline  
post #9 of 62 Old 07-19-2006, 11:00 AM
AVS Special Member
 
skogan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Koror, Palau
Posts: 4,415
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Acer Aspire 9800 laptop may or may not already be out.
skogan is offline  
post #10 of 62 Old 07-19-2006, 11:04 AM
AVS Special Member
 
skogan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Koror, Palau
Posts: 4,415
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
The Fujitsu FMV-Biblio Loox NX95S/D Laptop may already be on sale, but may not sale outside of Japan.
skogan is offline  
post #11 of 62 Old 07-19-2006, 11:07 AM
AVS Special Member
 
skogan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Koror, Palau
Posts: 4,415
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Let's not forget the Xbox 360 add on either, though there's not much known about it at this time.
skogan is offline  
post #12 of 62 Old 07-26-2006, 10:48 AM
AVS Special Member
 
UxiSXRD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Southern California
Posts: 5,670
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Is that it? No other branded players are coming out, even with exact dates TBD?

-- "No matter where you go, there you are."

SXRD/Denon/Polk/PS3/360/WiiU
Blu-ray bliss
SXRD Owner's Thread
PSN: Uxi

UxiSXRD is offline  
post #13 of 62 Old 08-05-2006, 08:38 AM
Senior Member
 
OconRecon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 475
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by skogan
Let's not forget the Xbox 360 add on either, though there's not much known about it at this time.
Why is there no buzz on when this is coming out? As a 360 owner, this is the easiest way for me to dip in to Hi-def DVD.
OconRecon is offline  
post #14 of 62 Old 08-05-2006, 11:56 AM
AVS Special Member
 
BIG ED's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: California Wine Country
Posts: 3,290
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by OconRecon
Why is there no buzz on when this is coming out? As a 360 owner, this is the easiest way for me to dip in to Hi-def DVD.
The reason there is no buzz, is because there is no buzz!
Believe me, if 360 owners were demanding HD DVD, Microsoft would be all to happy to sell it to them.
HD discs will be lucky to be 1% of the sale of SD DVD discs this year.
There is a huge buzz around "here" for HD DVD, however it's a snooze fest for much of the country.
Too badd!!!
They don't know what there missing. ;-)

In defence of the lack of HD DVD player options on the whole, there is a shortage of parts. Still, I say if MS wanted parts, MS would get parts.

It would be GREAT if the 360 HD DVD got here the same day as the PS3!!!

"I wonder if any of the releases had slipcovers though."
"Are these comfirmed to have slipcovers?"
"They look nice in those slips."
"This slipcover looks too good to pass up."
BIG ED is offline  
post #15 of 62 Old 08-06-2006, 08:01 PM
AVS Special Member
 
ResOGlas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,364
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG ED
The reason there is no buzz, is because there is no buzz!
Believe me, if 360 owners were demanding HD DVD, Microsoft would be all to happy to sell it to them.
HD discs will be lucky to be 1% of the sale of SD DVD discs this year.
There is a huge buzz around "here" for HD DVD, however it's a snooze fest for much of the country.
Too badd!!!
They don't know what there missing. ;-)

In defence of the lack of HD DVD player options on the whole, there is a shortage of parts. Still, I say if MS wanted parts, MS would get parts.

It would be GREAT if the 360 HD DVD got here the same day as the PS3!!!
I was trying for weeks just to wait and hold out for the 360 HD-DVD drive, but in the end it was too tempting to wait and since the 360 doesn't output HDMI it can't upconvert standard DVDs. I don't regret being an early adopter, even for $500 it's a lot of bang for your buck! ;)
ResOGlas is offline  
post #16 of 62 Old 08-07-2006, 03:13 AM
AVS Special Member
 
UxiSXRD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Southern California
Posts: 5,670
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 11
The only real quirk that concerns me is the load time/lag issue (especially for what I see about repeated command screw ups, ignoring, etc). I always loved my Toshiba SD-2109 (and still prefer it's remote layout and "feel" more than any DVD player I've had since). If they had Samsung load times and responsiveness, I'd already have an XA1 most likely. As is, I'm waiting at least through Christmas, if not next year (except for the game consoles).

-- "No matter where you go, there you are."

SXRD/Denon/Polk/PS3/360/WiiU
Blu-ray bliss
SXRD Owner's Thread
PSN: Uxi

UxiSXRD is offline  
post #17 of 62 Old 08-08-2006, 11:49 AM
Member
 
jhuang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: KY
Posts: 193
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG ED
The reason there is no buzz, is because there is no buzz!
Believe me, if 360 owners were demanding HD DVD, Microsoft would be all to happy to sell it to them.
HD discs will be lucky to be 1% of the sale of SD DVD discs this year.
There is a huge buzz around "here" for HD DVD, however it's a snooze fest for much of the country.
Too badd!!!
They don't know what there missing. ;-)

In defence of the lack of HD DVD player options on the whole, there is a shortage of parts. Still, I say if MS wanted parts, MS would get parts.

It would be GREAT if the 360 HD DVD got here the same day as the PS3!!!
Buzz can come from either consumers, OR manufactures! Look at the PS3, with Blueray support. Just look at any gamer sites, and all of them point to the fact you get Blueray as a core benefit! This could be a good avenue for HD-DVD camp to get some major inroad against Blueray if they worked with Microsoft to incorporate HDDVD.
jhuang is offline  
post #18 of 62 Old 08-10-2006, 01:15 PM
AVS Special Member
 
BIG ED's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: California Wine Country
Posts: 3,290
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhuang
Buzz can come from either consumers, OR manufactures! Look at the PS3, with Blueray support. Just look at any gamer sites, and all of them point to the fact you get Blueray as a core benefit! This could be a good avenue for HD-DVD camp to get some major inroad against Blueray if they worked with Microsoft to incorporate HDDVD.
OK, where is the buzz from the manufacture?
Release date?
Pics?
Specs?
Features?
Outputs?
Price?
Welcome to the "No Buzz Zone". ;-)

"I wonder if any of the releases had slipcovers though."
"Are these comfirmed to have slipcovers?"
"They look nice in those slips."
"This slipcover looks too good to pass up."
BIG ED is offline  
post #19 of 62 Old 08-10-2006, 08:25 PM
Member
 
jhuang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: KY
Posts: 193
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG ED
OK, where is the buzz from the manufacture?
Release date?
Pics?
Specs?
Features?
Outputs?
Price?
Welcome to the "No Buzz Zone". ;-)
Do you mean where is the buzz coming from for PS3??? Um, I guess you must be a die hard XBOX 360 fan and ignore everything about PS3, since many gamers are waiting anxiously for it's arrival (both XBOX fans and non-XBOX fans). Just do a google search on how many websites there are for the PS3, and all the crazy rumors going around.
jhuang is offline  
post #20 of 62 Old 08-11-2006, 01:22 PM
AVS Special Member
 
BIG ED's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: California Wine Country
Posts: 3,290
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhuang
Do you mean where is the buzz coming from for PS3??? Um, I guess you must be a die hard XBOX 360 fan and ignore everything about PS3, since many gamers are waiting anxiously for it's arrival (both XBOX fans and non-XBOX fans). Just do a google search on how many websites there are for the PS3, and all the crazy rumors going around.
jhuang, take your own advice! ;-)
Those PS3 people, of which I am not one of, have price points, specs, release date (month), etc.
Again, where is this info on the MS X-BOX 360 HD DVD drive add-on?
That's all I'm saying, there's nothing going on with the release of the 360 today.
I hope it's release the same day, or sooner, than the PS3.
Butt, I have NO info to get "buzzed" about it.
Do you???

"I wonder if any of the releases had slipcovers though."
"Are these comfirmed to have slipcovers?"
"They look nice in those slips."
"This slipcover looks too good to pass up."
BIG ED is offline  
post #21 of 62 Old 08-11-2006, 03:12 PM
AVS Special Member
 
trich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 1,143
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Blu-ray Discâ„¢ technology
(VGN-AR190G only)
The VAIO® AR Digital Studio™ Notebook is the premier Blu-ray Disc™ enabled notebook PC, with the ability to play 6 , record 9 , and re-write Blu-ray Disc™ media.
Sony also has a desktop.
The VAIO® RC Digital Studio™

Bobby Ray
trich is offline  
post #22 of 62 Old 08-12-2006, 06:03 PM
AVS Special Member
 
BIG ED's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: California Wine Country
Posts: 3,290
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by trich
Blu-ray Discâ„¢ technology
(VGN-AR190G only)
The VAIO® AR Digital Studio™ Notebook is the premier Blu-ray Disc™ enabled notebook PC, with the ability to play 6 , record 9 , and re-write Blu-ray Disc™ media.
Sony also has a desktop.
The VAIO® RC Digital Studio™
Wrong forum.

"I wonder if any of the releases had slipcovers though."
"Are these comfirmed to have slipcovers?"
"They look nice in those slips."
"This slipcover looks too good to pass up."
BIG ED is offline  
post #23 of 62 Old 08-12-2006, 06:10 PM
AVS Special Member
 
ResOGlas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,364
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG ED
Wrong forum.
Considering it's a member with 1000+ posts, I take it that post was not a mistake but more pointless Blu-Ray propaganda.
ResOGlas is offline  
post #24 of 62 Old 08-16-2006, 09:36 PM
AVS Special Member
 
ResOGlas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,364
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
ResOGlas is offline  
post #25 of 62 Old 08-17-2006, 12:07 PM
Member
 
jhuang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: KY
Posts: 193
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG ED
jhuang, take your own advice! ;-)
Those PS3 people, of which I am not one of, have price points, specs, release date (month), etc.
Again, where is this info on the MS X-BOX 360 HD DVD drive add-on?
That's all I'm saying, there's nothing going on with the release of the 360 today.
I hope it's release the same day, or sooner, than the PS3.
Butt, I have NO info to get "buzzed" about it.
Do you???
BIG ED, you're completely missing my point. As a marketing rule, BUZZ can be created by the OEM (or advertising agency) IF THEY CHOSE. You argued that customers are not asking for it, BUT a good marketing company will MAKE people want it. AGAIN, my example with the PS3 - It wasn't meant to say PS3 is better, or BD is better. It's just to show SONY is doing a MUCH BETTER marketing job than Microsoft. Peronsally, I would love to have a "redesigned" 360 with the HDDVD drive built into the console instead of as an add-on!
jhuang is offline  
post #26 of 62 Old 08-17-2006, 08:15 PM
AVS Special Member
 
BIG ED's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: California Wine Country
Posts: 3,290
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhuang
BIG ED, you're completely missing my point. As a marketing rule, BUZZ can be created by the OEM (or advertising agency) IF THEY CHOSE. You argued that customers are not asking for it, BUT a good marketing company will MAKE people want it. AGAIN, my example with the PS3 - It wasn't meant to say PS3 is better, or BD is better. It's just to show SONY is doing a MUCH BETTER marketing job than Microsoft. Peronsally, I would love to have a "redesigned" 360 with the HDDVD drive built into the console instead of as an add-on!
jhuang, you completely missing my point, about you missing your point.
You continue to infer; BUZZ can be created by the OEM (or advertising agency) IF THEY CHOOSE.
My point about your point remains; They have failed to do so.
You get that, right? As you say in your last post "IF THEY CHOSE".
They have "chosen" not to do so at this point.
Hence, NO BUZZ!!!
You have no evidence of buzz in the general public for the 360 HD drive add-on.
Please post again when:
You have the price point.
and/or
pics
and/or
specs.

Till then this remains: "The No Buzz Zone"!

Too badd, by the way!!!

"I wonder if any of the releases had slipcovers though."
"Are these comfirmed to have slipcovers?"
"They look nice in those slips."
"This slipcover looks too good to pass up."
BIG ED is offline  
post #27 of 62 Old 08-18-2006, 02:37 PM
Member
 
jhuang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: KY
Posts: 193
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Big Ed, we need to take this to PM, but since you don't have PM enabled. here is your original post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG ED
The reason there is no buzz, is because there is no buzz!
Believe me, if 360 owners were demanding HD DVD, Microsoft would be all to happy to sell it to them.
HD discs will be lucky to be 1% of the sale of SD DVD discs this year.
There is a huge buzz around "here" for HD DVD, however it's a snooze fest for much of the country.
Too badd!!!
They don't know what there missing. ;-)

In defence of the lack of HD DVD player options on the whole, there is a shortage of parts. Still, I say if MS wanted parts, MS would get parts.

It would be GREAT if the 360 HD DVD got here the same day as the PS3!!!
Let me emphasis your comment "if 360 owners were demanding HD DVD, Microsoft would be all to happy to sell it to them". My response (which probably should have been clearer) is MICROSOFT CAN CREATE THE DEMAND/BUZZ IF THEY WANTED TO. I can see Microsoft's position, since they are not content creators, they do not have as much interest in promoting HD DVD (or BD for that matter) as Sony does. PM me if this does not make sense to you.

Anyways, back onto the original topic. Sorry to going so far off topic.
jhuang is offline  
post #28 of 62 Old 08-22-2006, 02:10 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Robert D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,083
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
http://www.hdbeat.com/2006/07/31/ace...north-america/ Acer Aspire 9800 HD DVD laptop. Should this be on the list?

Also a LiteOn drive http://www.hdbeat.com/2006/08/21/lit...rners-in-2007/
Robert D is offline  
post #29 of 62 Old 08-22-2006, 05:41 AM
AVS Special Member
 
ResOGlas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,364
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Let's not forget the new Japanese laptop from Fujitsu, the FMV-BIBLO NX95S/D.

http://www.fmworld.net/product/hard/...eup/index.html


All Japanese Fujitsu notebooks are 100% guaranteed to function properly if reformatted with English windows and come with an international warranty. If I were in the market for a new notebook, without any doubt, this would be the one.
ResOGlas is offline  
post #30 of 62 Old 08-28-2006, 01:03 PM
AVS Special Member
 
BIG ED's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: California Wine Country
Posts: 3,290
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhuang
Let me emphasis your comment "if 360 owners were demanding HD DVD, Microsoft would be all to happy to sell it to them". My response (which probably should have been clearer) is MICROSOFT CAN CREATE THE DEMAND/BUZZ IF THEY WANTED TO. I can see Microsoft's position, since they are not content creators, they do not have as much interest in promoting HD DVD (or BD for that matter) as Sony does. PM me if this does not make sense to you.
Anyways, back onto the original topic. Sorry to going so far off topic.
Hi jhuang,
OK.
I wasn't going to answer this, however came across some useful info (*see below).
I first posted that there was "no" buzz for the 360 add-on HD DVD drive.
Then you posted; "MICROSOFT CAN CREATE THE DEMAND/BUZZ IF THEY WANTED TO"
Then I posted there was "no" buzz.
Then you posted; "MICROSOFT CAN CREATE THE DEMAND/BUZZ IF THEY WANTED TO".
Then I posted there was "no" buzz.
Then you posted; "MICROSOFT CAN CREATE THE DEMAND/BUZZ IF THEY WANTED TO".
Do you see the problem?
Where ARE the magazine articles?
The magazine ads?
The B&M displays?
The reviews?
The specs?
The games?
The price?
The cyber retailers taking pre-orders?

Sure; " MICROSOFT CAN CREATE THE DEMAND/BUZZ IF THEY WANTED TO". And, the world could have ended, today. But it didn't & MS hasn't (created "BUZZ") either.
Hope that's clear. Anything could happen, what your proposing could happen, butt it hasn't!!!

*News Flash:
"Lite-On IT Corp. is reported to begin shipping Microsoft stand-alone high-density digital versatile disc (HD DVD) players for Xbox360 game consoles in the first quarter of 2007."
Which is news that I hope makes you happy, however I'm disappointed because the add-on will not be available at the same time, or before, the PS3.
All the best,
E.

"I wonder if any of the releases had slipcovers though."
"Are these comfirmed to have slipcovers?"
"They look nice in those slips."
"This slipcover looks too good to pass up."
BIG ED is offline  
Closed Thread HD DVD Players

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off