I picked up the A2 last nighyt from BB. I only had the A1 for 3 days the first week it came out so my comparissions are from memory.
1) A2 is much light, slimmer looking
2) Load time is vastly improved
3) menus look better
4) no HDMI screen flashes, no issues at all with monoprice 5x1 switcher that the A1 had.
5) Sound, whoa, sound is wicked
6) I watched Mr/Mrs SMith SD DVD and it looked alright, I'll have to see more to judge SD DVD PQ
7) Bought V for Vendetta, was not really impressed with PQ, floored by SQ
8) BTB seems to be true, as black detail was very nice. No MB, banding or green blacks, etc. very clean image
Time to fill out my 3 free movie coupon! I just gotta find a spot for my PS3 in my rack since the A2 took it's spot.