Originally Posted by mbot75
I've really been wanting to pull the trigger on this for a while now but all of the video stuttering and error code posts have kept me away. These seem to still be occurring after the latest firmware so I guess I'll wait for another firmware update and buy it then (maybe even cheaper at a price point).
I'd pay that price in a heartbeat if the unit was more reliable.
If you have doubts you should definately wait. I've had my XA2 for two months
and it has ran flawlessly. No video stutter, audio issues(I use 5.1 analogs) or
error codes. Verry happy with this so far.
Display: Pioneer PRO-151 60" Elite
Blu-ray player: OPPO BDP-93, Sony BDP-S1000ES
Processor: Onkyo PR-SC885
Amplifier: Emotiva IPS-1 150Wx7
Game Console: Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS4
Speakers: Mythos ST(Fronts), Mythos Ten(Center), Mythos One(Rears)