How to contact Warner's for defective HD-DVD replacement? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 6 Old 04-25-2008, 07:24 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I got the Harry Potter Gift HD-DVD gift set for a gift(as i had asked for) but the "Order of the Phoenix" HD-DVD has a nasty scratch across most of the media side of the disc and freezes up after 15 minutes of play.Does anyone know how to contact Warner's about getting the disc replaced?

Any help would be appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 04-25-2008, 08:43 AM

I recently had a similar issue. I received "The Office (UK) Complete Series" on DVD (which is a Warner title) as a gift and discovered after a couple of months that some of the discs were defective (no visible scratches, but they froze up at the same place on every DVD player I have).

I followed the following instructions on the Warner Home Video website FAQ and received a replacement about a month after I sent in the defective set:
Quote:

17. Can I send a defective DVD I purchased at a retail outlet to you if the outlet will not accept it as a return?

Please return the product to us so that our technical department can review it. Please note that the DVD must be returned in its original case. If you are returning a box set, you must also send the whole box set back. Please return to the following address: Warner Home Video, 4000 Warner Blvd., Burbank, CA 91522: Attn: Business Affairs. Once the product is received and reviewed someone will be in touch. Please remember to include your contact information.

Good luck!

--kevin--
post #3 of 6 Old 04-25-2008, 08:48 AM

I emailed them about a bad disc but they havent responded to my email and it isnt worth me shipping my disc back especially since I purchased it directly from them.
post #4 of 6 Old 04-25-2008, 10:01 PM

try this address: Sherri.Bogard at warnerbros.com . When I had problem with the "Happy feet" . She was the one that took care of it for me.
post #5 of 6 Old 04-27-2008, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevo1214 View Post

try this address: Sherri.Bogard at warnerbros.com . When I had problem with the "Happy feet" . She was the one that took care of it for me.

+1. I had a problem with Superman Returns and this was the person I dealt with. Took about a month and a half to get it back from start to finish, but it did come back with a new one.
post #6 of 6 Old 04-29-2008, 07:05 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Thanks guys.I appreciate the advice very much and i'll try contacting the person you reccommended.I simply want my disc replaced and since it's one of the boxed set discs it's not like i can just replace the defective disc with one from the retail single edition.Hopefully they send me the right one.
Reply HD DVD Software

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page