Deepdiscountdvd good shipping? - Page 4 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #91 of 97 Old 07-24-2007, 08:21 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Then I think it works only within the U.S. Arrggggh...These f**kers aren't responding to any of my emails. What will overseas customers do ? I just want to burn them to ashes. I am just waiting for my dvdpacific order to reach me so that I can block this CC and dispute the DD transaction. I am planning to dispute the actual amount along with the shipping charges.

Blu-ray : 340
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 97 Old 07-24-2007, 08:28 AM

Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by lgans316 View Post

Then I think it works only within the U.S. Arrggggh...These f**kers aren't responding to any of my emails. What will overseas customers do ? I just want to burn them to ashes. I am just waiting for my dvdpacific order to reach me so that I can block this CC and dispute the DD transaction. I am planning to dispute the actual amount along with the shipping charges.

You might also want to try Better Business Bureau route. This is an organization that works with the company to resolve the disputes that the consumer has.

http://www.chicago.bbb.org/commonrep...484&language=1 Here is the link which also has some other email addresses and phone numbers.

You can file a complaint here : http://www.chicago.bbb.org/complaint.html

I sincerely hope you receive your shipment.

Good Luck!

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience.
post #93 of 97 Old 07-24-2007, 08:48 AM
AVS Special Member

I have filed a complaint with chicago.bbb.org.
Thanks a ton nikonjava.

post #94 of 97 Old 07-24-2007, 06:18 PM
AVS Special Member

At last I received en email mentioning that the missing items has been reshipped. I hope that it is delivered safely.

post #95 of 97 Old 07-26-2007, 06:42 PM
AVS Special Member

deepdiscount is the worst site to shop with.
I urge prospective buyers to stay away from DD.

Just look at their filthy reply in spite of telling them more than 6 times to reship only the missing items.

Our records indicate a reship has been processed, unfortunately it was done incorrectly and you will be receiving a reshipment of the whole order. Please return everything back when you receive it except "The Matrix" and "V for Vendetta". If the merchandise is not returned with a month after you receive it (we give it 30 days to come back to us) then you will be charged for these items.

I am not sure if they have charged my CC for the reshipped items. It's illegal for them to charge my CC for reshipment.

They have been overlooking my mails everytime and now they have reshipped the entire order and not the part of it.

post #96 of 97 Old 07-27-2007, 06:09 AM
AVS Special Member

Location: East of the Sun, West of the Moon (Home Farm, Emmerdale, Yorks)
Liked: 15
Call your credit card company and explain the situation to them. They will know more than anyone here.

I would email DeepDiscount back and tell them that you will send the items back at their expense, otherwise they can pound dirt.
post #97 of 97 Old 07-03-2010, 03:27 AM

Liked: 14
The last time I purchased a DVD from them I experienced less than stellar service. Anyway while checking slickdeals.net I came across a deal on Terminator Salvation Blu-ray + Digital Copy for $6.25 with free shipping. So I thought lets give them another try after 6 a six year hiatus.

Well it seems things haven't gotten any better for them. After 20 business days the disc still hasn't arrived from when they shipped it. Called and spoke with a rep. who reshipped the order with upgraded 2 day UPS service (on them) but after 2 days I've yet to receive an order notice. So called yesterday and the order was never processed through their system ... ... anyway I did receive an order notice after speaking with the second rep. but no notice that the item has actually shipped. Maybe Monday I'll get that ...

Lesson learned, never no matter how good the deal will I order from them again. Yeah its only $6.25 but that's really not the issue.
Reply HD DVD Software

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page