Well I guess I jinxed myself on this one. I started it last night and got into it to about 1:17 and then lock up. Checked the disc then put it back in and then I got an error code. I guess that I'll have to send it back. I'm thinking that I could wait as it's entirely possible this is an issue to be fixed fia firmware in the future as this is not to be released for a full month yet. So I am unsure what to do at this point, any thoughts? F.Y.I. I am running 2.2 on the A-20. I will check it on my Xbox add on to see if I get the same response.
I get locked up about the same time with the Add on. Has to be a layer change issue.