Are you being sarcastic or serious? I would assume sarcastic because it is all over the net right now (I think I've counted 3 or 4 forums discussing the deal). You only have 1 post though, so I'm going to assume you are serious.
Basically it goes like this:
1. A week ago a Best Buy weekly mailer comes out. It mistakenly says free Heroes season 1 boxed set w/purchase of 360 add on, and in a separate section says any 2 other HD DVDs (34.99 or less) with the purchase of any HD-DVD player. They did not exclude the add on.
2. People try to buy the add-on with 2 extra HD-DVDs. Best Buy personnel argue with most of the customers. They say it's an add on and not a player. Microsoft defines it as a player. Many people can't get the extra DVDs.
3. Many people then call BB headquarters. Lots of complaints. $70 GCs are issued. People go back to the store call headquarters at the store.
4. Apparently HQ gives up and decides to make their computers just automate the 2 free HD DVDs. Eventually someone discovers some sort of computer error that does not exclude boxed sets or DVDs over $35.
5. Everyone buys HD add on + King Kong (in box) + Heroes + any 2 DVDs or boxed sets + 5 DVD MIR (poor selection).
The one caveat is that you NEED BOTH the add on and the heroes boxed set for it to work, and it seems like stores are selling out fast. Also, it only has any chance of working till Saturday when the promotion ends, and I think some stores are wising up and only allowing the 35 or less DVDs.
That being said I'm new to HDM thanks to the BB deal, and once I turned on the 3:2 reverse pull down on my 120 Hz set I've got to say it is awesome.