Originally Posted by shamus
Whats left on the to-do list????
Well, this is vastly improved over what we started with, but here are a few I can think of, both on the to-do and on the wish list:
1. Denon bug
2. Volume leveling
3. Getting the "Rondo" interface beyond beta
4. Improving the navigation on the touch screen so the lists "loop" rather than making you go straight from top to bottom
5. Improving the navigation in Maestro and the touchscreen so anytime you go back, it takes you back to where you were, rather than back to the beginning.
6. Random/Shuffle play by Genre
7. A search feature
8. The ability to export a list of tracks (you library) on the Opus in a .csv format.
9. Ability to edit artwork in other screens besides the artwork category
10. Ability to rename/delete top genre folders (i.e. spoken word)
11. Ability to pick drag and drop multiple albums/artists in Maestro while building a playlist
12. The ability to reboot the unit remotely through Maestro or Rondo
13. Rondo interface for Melody
14. Backup time indicator / incremental backup / automated backups
15. NTFS support on the backup drive
16. A random play feature when streaming music from the Opus to another device