Emotiva ERC-1 CD Players Owners Thread - Page 30 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #871 of 881 Old 07-13-2010, 03:18 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I own two ERC-1's..............no complaints. You could always ship it back if you weren't happy with the performance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #872 of 881 Old 07-13-2010, 03:42 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoingOK View Post

I own to ERC-1's..............no complaints. You could always ship it back if you weren't happy with the performance.

Thanks For your reply and no complaints is a good sign so I take it your happy with the quailty of sound and performance ?
post #873 of 881 Old 07-15-2010, 10:22 PM
AVS Special Member

Wow I just went threw many pages on this thread and came across maybe one or two posts that had to do with performance and customer satisfaction The rest was politics and mumbo jumbo wow did this thread get flamed and off track. Where's all the owners at ? Instead of the mostly folks throwing grenades and others trying to deflect them Thought i'd try to run threw this thread to sift threw all the garbage to find some owner input but no such luck there's nothing left but ashes
post #874 of 881 Old 07-16-2010, 02:17 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 317 Post(s)
Liked: 595
Might not be all that many owners seeing as not everyone who buys something is a poster. Emo's site might have more.

"I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - Gregory House
post #875 of 881 Old 07-16-2010, 05:47 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chu Gai View Post

Might not be all that many owners seeing as not everyone who buys something is a poster. Emo's site might have more.

Thanks I just thought because it was a owners thread there would be more owners posting. I actualy went to Emo's site and a few other forums and had much better luck. Thank again for your reply
post #876 of 881 Old 07-19-2010, 10:26 AM

Liked: 10
I aim currently using my Pioneer Elite BDP-23FD Blue Ray player for my CD’s, DVD’s and my Blue Ray’s. When playing CD’s with the Pioneer I aim using the analog out sounds better than through the HDMI. I have been thinking of adding an ERC-1 to my system, would I notice enough any improvement in sound to justify the purchase. Pioneer is using Burr-Brown Audio DACs and audiophile capacitors in the Pioneer Elite Blue Ray players and should be very good. Both would be connected to the Emotive UMC-1 and XPA-5 amp.
post #877 of 881 Old 10-27-2010, 11:41 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Well, I am an owner of the Emotiva UMC-1, ERC-1 cd player and the USP-1 stereo preamplifier and I am really happy with the performance. Sound is smooth and warm through my Niles pro 2770 speakers. No, I am not an audiophile and no, I am not a purist. The set up just sounds great to my ears. Best of luck. Greg.

Follow my thread here
post #878 of 881 Old 10-28-2010, 02:51 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFactor View Post

Wow I just went threw many pages on this thread and came across maybe one or two posts that had to do with performance and customer satisfaction The rest was politics and mumbo jumbo wow did this thread get flamed and off track. Where's all the owners at ? Instead of the mostly folks throwing grenades and others trying to deflect them Thought i'd try to run threw this thread to sift threw all the garbage to find some owner input but no such luck there's nothing left but ashes

I have owned the ERC for almost 1.5 years and wrote an review that took me several weeks to complete. I also added the USP-1 and XPA-2 and continue to be extremely happy. Here is a link to my review.

http://emotivalounge.proboards.com/i...ay&thread=5776

I also added the USP-1 and here is the configuration diagram so that I could isolate the ERC completely from the Denon.

http://emotivalounge.proboards.com/i...ay&thread=6678

I have just added the UMC in the past 3 weeks and loving it as well. It for me has been trouble free but I waited a while.

SticknStones
"I was not born a wise man but I am learning the trade" roo
B&W 802's, Emotiva - XMC-1, (2) XPA-2's bi-wired, XPA-3, ERC-1, XDA-2, (2) Ultra-12 subs, & DSPeaker - antimode 8033c
post #879 of 881 Old 10-31-2010, 10:09 PM

Liked: 45
I read your review and it helped me wade through to my decision. I've had mine now for over 6 months and really love the performance. I'm now in line for the XDA and waiting in line to get in line for the XSP-1.
post #880 of 881 Old 10-06-2011, 02:36 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 11
I bought the ERC-1 back in Dec 2010 because I was excited to have a "real" CD player instead of using a BD player but find I just don't use it enough to justify it taking up space in my HT center so I've decided to sell it.

Does anyone have a feel for what these things are selling for? I can't find any on audiogon, ebay or craigslist when I did a search to get an idea what to ask for it.
post #881 of 881 Old 10-07-2011, 11:42 AM
AVS Club Gold

Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by carbon summit View Post

I bought the ERC-1 back in Dec 2010 because I was excited to have a "real" CD player instead of using a BD player but find I just don't use it enough to justify it taking up space in my HT center so I've decided to sell it.

Does anyone have a feel for what these things are selling for? I can't find any on audiogon, ebay or craigslist when I did a search to get an idea what to ask for it.

Try the Emotiva Forum -> Emporium
http://emotivalounge.proboards.com/i...board=emporium
Reply CD Players & Dedicated Music Transports

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page