Features I'm looking for in a CD changer - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 10-13-2012, 12:28 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I'm looking for another CD changer with some specific features.

--When the display is set to "time remaining," I'd like it to keep that setting and not default back to "time elapsed" if a disc is stopped, changed, removed, etc. Also, I'd like the display button on the front panel not just on the remote. Both locations is ok, of course.

--If I have multiple discs in the changer, I want the unit to be programmable to stop at the end of the playing disc, instead of going on to the next disc automatically. When I want a long listening session with multiple discs in the unit, then I want the player to continue on through each disc. But I want the option. (e.g., if I have five discs loaded but just want to hear one before sleep, I don't want to have to unload the discs I don't want to hear or use the "memory/program" feature to play the single disc.)

--A single button for "play/pause" would be nice, but isn't crucial.

TIA, folks.

waller
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply CD Players & Dedicated Music Transports

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page