Hi everyone. I'm brand new here, and I need some help. I am not much of a techy at all and I am wanting to get a stereo that I can take back and forth to work with me. I want the following...
1) It has to be small enough that I can throw it in my backpack. I would prefer if it was just one piece, like the Bose Sounddock.
2) It needs to have a good kick to it. I will be using it in a warehouse.
3) Sturdy and simple. I don't plan on thrashing it, but this would be used in a warehouse setting. I would like to find something that sounds decent without having to mess around. Just throw in a CD and push play.
4) It would be ideal if it can play CD's as well as hook up to devices. This way different people could use it regardless of their format.
5) My cost budget is $200-$300
Any thoughts, ideas? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated:-)