Yamaha CD-N500 Networked CD Player Owners Thread - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 90 Old 02-17-2013, 03:30 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi

I'm new to AVS forum but felt compelled to start a thread on this new device as information is still pretty sparse on web.
http://au.yamaha.com/en/products/audio-visual/hifi-components/cd-players/cd-n500_w/?mode=model

I received the CD-N500 last week and so far very happy. I'd had the Yamaha AS-700 amplifier for a couple of years which was connected to an iPod dock. Like a lot of people I have many CDs (I guess over a 500 - mainly alternative rock but a bit of everything). In recent years I ripped many of them via ITunes and got into the habit of using Sounddocks. Not meaning to make this sound like Ipod Anonymous...

If you read some threads on this device, you have I guess a lot of younger people wondering why anyone would bother with CDs anymore. For me, the reason is I dislike the idea of losing quality with the compression. Also, it seems amazing to me that in Australia, it is often as cheap or cheaper to buy the CD that buying an album on iTunes. I also get some albums exclusively on MP3 as I've had a subscription to eMusic.com for years.

I have previously looked at routing MP3s to the stereo with a Squeezebox, but I was frustrated by this solution. Squeezebox was always being updated with it's firmware and would frequently stop working. It also needed a PC or NAS to be serve the music which I found a little painful. I guess the thing for me is also that I work with computers all day and so when I listen to music to relax I really wanted to be as unaware of the technology as possible. It bugged me that when I bought a CD, I couldn't just slap it on (needing first to convert to MP3 on my PC).

The AS-700 is a great amplifier, however I always felt it that it was being unfairly limited by its source and so had been on the lookout for a CD player. I was set to buy the CD-C600 carousel but then came across the CD-N500 in an announcement and became very interested.

So what would the CD-N500 do in addition to play CDs:
1. Play Music from a NAS (like the Squeezebox)
2. Play Internet Radio (like the Squeezebox)
3. Play Music via Airplay from an iPhone using the wireless network
4. Play Music from an Ipod or HDD that was directly connected via the USB on the front panel

It was point 4 that interested me most. By plugging the iPod into the CD player, the MP3s are played via the Yamaha DAC which you can expect will be superior to the DAC included in an Ipod. So when I do want the convenience of a playlist, I can expect to sound noticeably better. I'm confident that it does.

Even better, the Yamaha has an app that you can install on an Android or Ipod to control the CD-N500. So the arrangement I have and like is I have a 120GB iPod Classic that remains permanently connected to the CD player. I have Speakers A & B. Speakers A are a pair of Paradigm 5se Mk3's in my living room and B are ceiling mounted speakers on my deck.

Now I can be listening to music on my deck and choose the music from my Classic ipod via my iPhone or Android tablet. There's none of the usual wireless or network flakiness when the music is playing because the ipod is connected directly. Also quite exciting is that the CD-N500 can play FLAC and Apple lossless. So I should be able to plug in a 2TB drive and play FLAC from that though I haven't tried it yet.

Other things I like:
* Very nice looking CD player (mine is silver) and good solid build quality. Perfect match for any of the Yamaha AS/RS range of Amps/Receivers.
* The internet radio is also great. It's amazing how good it sounds these days with many stations streaming at 192Kbps. Setting up favourites via a website (http://yradio.vtuner.com)

Once connected to the network, I updated the firmware from v1.03 to v1.05. It seems very stable.

Things I'd like to see in future firmware update:
* When on Internet Radio, I'd expect vtuner.com would be serving the Artist and Songname as well as the music, but the LCD screen and Ipod App don't seem to share this information.

That's all for now, but will post further updates as I get to know the device a little better.

Cheers for now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 90 Old 02-23-2013, 04:15 AM - Thread Starter

Hi

I've been using the new CD-N500 at every opportunity and I'm still very happy with the purchase. The component is as easy to use as any CD player but brings a lot of extra capability. The networking component works straight of the box. Turning the unit on is near instantaneous -which I find far less frustrating than waiting for a computer to boot.

I've been enjoying details in my CDs that I've missed for the years that I relied on an iPod dock being connected to my Amp. Being also able to use Ipod functionality and Netradio when I want it with better sound has been great too.

The fact that the underlying technology is so well hidden provides much of its appeal to me.

Yamaha have had a few cracks a creating this type of device. I remember checking out the CDR-HD1300 some years ago which was a CD recorder with a built-in Hard drive. Unfortunately, I think it had too many quirks to endear itself with many. This time I think Yamaha got it right.

Mine is connected to a modern Yamaha 2 channel amp (AS-700) that looks like the amplifiers built 40 years ago. The only modern compromise is a IR-based remote control. The CD-N500 has similar styling but is unlike anything that was available even 5 years ago. It occurs to me that the CD-N500 could have a market for "modernising" high quality pre-2010 hifis with Ipod/Net type functionality - as it will work with any setup that has a wireless router in the house and a pair of line in plugs on the amp.

Of course, there are couple of things that Yamaha could have done marginally better. Maybe they will save it for a CD-N700.

The CD-N500 remote control is not great. It includes some controls for the amp (Input/Volume/Mute) that don't seem to work. I would expect that my matching AS-700 amp would be fully compatible with the remote. Strangely, the input select buttons work but the volume controls don't. It's no big deal - I just need to use two remotes (or get off the couch). I tend to use the iPod or Android app to control song selection over the wireless network in preference to the included remote anyway.

The iPod/Android app is good but could do with some improvements. When selecting an artist or album you need to page through the titles ordered from A-Z. The paging is very quick but not as convenient as it is on an Ipod where you can flick through the collection more quickly or jump straight to Artists beginning with the letter "T".

A big improvement for me would also be if I could control the volume with the Iphone/Android app. Of course, the volume is controlled by the amp, but maybe the CD-N500 could have the output to the amp regulated. Not everyone would want this interfering with the pure sound but that's what the "Pure Direct" button is for - where it bypasses such functions. Alternatively the CD-N could include an IR blaster (like the Sony Google TV) that allows the app to tell the device to send a particular IR signal to the amp.

So here's some suggestions for improvement (in case Yamaha is checking):
1. The iPhone app & front LED really should show the artist/song as do most net radios. This I'm sure can be fixed with a software update. The Yamaha remote includes a "Now Playing" button but it doesn't seem to do anything.
2. It would be nice if the CD-N500 could also regulate volume that is output to the Amp, or alternatively include a IR blaster. Essentially, I want to be able to control the volume of my music from another room over wifi (like I can the track selection).
3. It would be great to have a second (rear) USB port. I tend to leave an iPod Classic always connected - so it may as well be hidden out of sight rather than plugged in the front.
4. It would be neat if it could also burn music from a CD in FLAC directly to the plugged-in USB drive or NAS. This would take the computer out of the cycle of listening to music.

I guess a lot of people would also like it to CD-N500 wireless capable. I had an ethernet port handy so it didn't bother me. However, these days a lot of people expect wireless connectivity.
post #3 of 90 Old 02-28-2013, 02:30 PM

Thanks for the write up.

I have this player matched up with an AS-500 amp, and agree with most of you sentiments. A few things stand out for me.

All the amp functions work for me. Could be a difference between the AS-500 and AS-700, or your remote may be faulty.

Also, you can quicly access your music by selecting 'play all' and the it will give to a menu that splits the songs (or artists, not sure) by [A-D], [E-H], etc.(just re read your post, it seems like you were talking about the iPhone app, not the player).

One gripe from me is that FLAC does not seem to play from a PC running media player. It does work fine from a NAS though.
post #4 of 90 Old 03-01-2013, 09:43 PM - Thread Starter

Hi Chappo
Thanks for the reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappo View Post

All the amp functions work for me. Could be a difference between the AS-500 and AS-700, or your remote may be faulty.
Maybe it is my remote. It would be strange for the AS-500 to have different remote codes, but possible too. It'd be interested to hear if any other AS-700 owners have the same (very small) problem.
Quote:

Also, you can quicly access your music by selecting 'play all' and the it will give to a menu that splits the songs (or artists, not sure) by [A-D], [E-H], etc.(just re read your post, it seems like you were talking about the iPhone app, not the player).
I haven't had any luck getting this to work with my setup - ie. not seeing [A-D] [E-H] in Artist or Song selection with the Yamaha Remote or iPhone app. It is reading from a Classic Ipod rather than a NAS, so maybe it is indexed differently.
Quote:

One gripe from me is that FLAC does not seem to play from a PC running media player. It does work fine from a NAS though.
I haven't tried this yet, though I'm quite keen to start converting my CDs over to FLAC. Thanks for the tip.

Cheers
sapr2
post #5 of 90 Old 03-03-2013, 04:43 AM

Hi!

I am very pleased about the hardware, but frustrated about my iPad not being able to find metadata.
I have ripped my cd-collection with iTunes, all in ALAC, and spent a lot of time organising.
The app is not able to show more than a handful of covers for more than 600 albums.

Does any of you have the same experience?

I even bought TuneUp and started cleaning up, but it seems not to work.

Cheers
Claus from Denmark
post #6 of 90 Old 03-06-2013, 02:32 AM

Ok -I have narrowed in on the symptoms.

It seems that the picture will not be shown on the album list unless it is imbedded in all songs contained in the album?

Another thing I have noticed is a very long time to update the lists -I am running minimum 100Mbit LAN cable through a router which again is connected to my NAS: Readynas NV+.

-Anyone?
post #7 of 90 Old 04-17-2013, 04:12 PM - Thread Starter

Hi Claus

I'm not sure if you've tried this yet, but the following updates are now available:

CD-N500 Firmware Version 2.0 (previously 1.05)
iPhone app Version 4.10 (previously 4.00)

Updating the firmware takes about 15 minutes on the CD-N500 as it cycles through the update.

The release log just refers to the updates containing fixes. I notice that there's setting for Server folder icons which may be relevant to your problem.

I haven't noticed any improvement or change to the software as yet but perhaps it will resolve your issue.

Cheers
sapr2
post #8 of 90 Old 04-20-2013, 05:06 AM - Thread Starter

iPhone App has been updated today on the App Store to Version 4.11.
- includes bugfixes and performance improvements for DLNA server.
post #9 of 90 Old 04-22-2013, 04:48 AM - Thread Starter

Not sure if this happened to anyone else, but I after upgrading to the 2.00 firmware, I noticed that the Internet Radio favourites disappeared.
Strangely, it seemed that my yradio.vtuner.com account was somehow deleted. No big deal - I just had to reregister my MAC address and reenter my favourites, but it seems strange that a firmware update would trigger a deletion of an account on vtuner.

I suspect that my account was somehow deleted on vtuner before the upgrade. Updating the firmware would have cause it to re-sync.

On the topic of vtuner, I understand that other manufacturers like Arcam, Denon, NAD & Pioneer use the same platform for serving Internet Radio. I'm wondering if they are able to display Song/Artist when playing internet radio. I like listening to Internet Radio for discovery of new music so I'm hoping that it's not a limitation of vtuner and will be addressed with a future CD-N500 firmware update.

In the meanwhile does anyone know of an Iphone that displays what is "now playing" on a selected radio station. I can use one of the iPhone radio apps to stream radio, but I really just want a simple app that displays current Song/ Artist on a radio station in large print on an iPhone screen.
post #10 of 90 Old 04-22-2013, 03:32 PM

Liked: 11
Hi! Im thinking about to buy the cdn500 to stream music from my NAS... But I have some questions about the way the player is controlled from android or iOS devices.

Can someone tell me if its easy and quick to select an album to play using the app? Can you choose between navigate trought folders or TAGs?

I'm going to connect it to my Yamaha Rx V373....its better using the RCA cable or a digital?

Thanks in advance for any help you could give to decide if this is the wright streamer for me!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
post #11 of 90 Old 04-23-2013, 05:12 AM

I'm also considering a purchase and was wondering about the remote app.

I see that the OP was using his iPhone/Android to control an iPod Classic connected via the USB port. Does this mean iTunes or some other player (I want to use JRiver) can be used to control the CDN-500? From what I can see the Yamaha Controller app looks a little basic.
post #12 of 90 Old 04-26-2013, 04:27 AM - Thread Starter

Hi SkyWaLKeR1982,
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyWaLKeR1982 View Post

Hi! Im thinking about to buy the cdn500 to stream music from my NAS... But I have some questions about the way the player is controlled from android or iOS devices.

Can someone tell me if its easy and quick to select an album to play using the app? Can you choose between navigate trought folders or TAGs?
Selection of Album / Artist is pretty quick and straight forward if you are using the Android or iTunes app. I'm not a huge fan of using the provided remote and included LED screen on the player.

I had previously used an Ipod connected via USB and the frustration that I had was with paging through the artists from the Ipod app. This doesn't seem to be the same when the content is served via DLNA. i.e the app has flick to scroll rather than page up/down.

The CD-N500 will automatically find Windows PC running media player or other DLNA servers. The USB is good for getting up and running quickly, but I suspect DLNA is the way to go in the long term. I plan on moving all my content over to a dedicated DLNA server server soon.

The app navigates music on DLNA server easily via all the usual criteria (Artist, Composer, Album, Rating, Genre, Playlist).

My main beef (previously posted in this thread) is still that the app does not display Internet Radio metadata.

You can download the Yamaha NP Controller from Google play or Apple AppStore to get an idea on how it works. It's free and includes a demo mode.
Quote:

I'm going to connect it to my Yamaha Rx V373....its better using the RCA cable or a digital?
My amp only supports analogue inputs only so have not tried the digital output of the CD-N500. However, both the CD-N500 and Rx V373 include 192 kHz/24-bit Burr Brown DACs. So my expectation is that it shouldn't really make any difference which route you take.
Quote:

Thanks in advance for any help you could give to decide if this is the wright streamer for me!
I think it's a really good option for connecting digitally stored music to an existing hi-fi. No complaints really. The hardware is very nice. The app could do with some refinement. They seem to be pushing out app updates presently so hopefully the refinement will come with time.

Cheers
sapr2
post #13 of 90 Old 04-26-2013, 04:42 AM - Thread Starter

Hi Crisp
Quote:
Originally Posted by crisp View Post

I'm also considering a purchase and was wondering about the remote app.

I see that the OP was using his iPhone/Android to control an iPod Classic connected via the USB port. Does this mean iTunes or some other player (I want to use JRiver) can be used to control the CDN-500? From what I can see the Yamaha Controller app looks a little basic.

I had been using the CD-N500 connected to an iPod classic, but am in process of moving to a DLNA server. The main reason being that the iPhone/Android seems to work better with DLNA server. (Supports flicking through songs - rather than page up /down.)

I kind of like that you have both options. It means that if your network goes down the music does not need to stop. If your network is reliable - I think DLNA is the way to go. I've just upgraded my router and everything seems to be running smoother for now.

Getting back to your question though: "Does this mean iTunes or some other player can be used to control the CDN-500?"
> I believe the answer is no. The CD-N500 has no trouble reading from a DLNA server, but I have not been able to select a song on my laptop for it to play (you need to use the app). Similarly, I had originally expected that it would support Apple Airplay in the normal way where you could select from the wireless connected Ipod where you would like to direct the output, but this is not the case - You have to drive the selection through the Yamaha app.

The app itself is a little basic. It has been 100% reliable for me when I'm using it so I would say it works well but the interface not insanely great.

Cheers
sapr2
post #14 of 90 Old 04-26-2013, 08:42 AM

Thx a lot Sapr2!
The info you gave me was really usefull! I should order my cdn500 next week! :-)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
post #15 of 90 Old 04-28-2013, 10:03 AM

Hi,
I'm also a new owner of the CD-n500 and everything works (and sounds...) fine until now.
I thiink I can answer the question by Crisp:

"Does this mean iTunes or some other player (I want to use JRiver) can be used to control the CDN-500?"

I use Foobar and its Upnp plugin to control the cd-n500 and it is extremely easy: just selected a song or playlist and "Send To" the player.
Since the cd-n500 it's a DLNA compatible player (DMP) and renderer (DMR) it should work fine with all the compatible software, including JRiver.

Regards,
Giuseppe.
post #16 of 90 Old 05-07-2013, 04:59 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 272 Post(s)
Liked: 168
So I think the big question is, how does this player sound? There are some other strong contenders in this price category. Has anyone tried downloading and playing HD songs, such as those from HDTracks or any other high resolution/bitrate songs? I am curious as to how those HD songs sound through this Yamaha compared to regular CD's?
post #17 of 90 Old 05-10-2013, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapr2 View Post

Hi Claus

I'm not sure if you've tried this yet, but the following updates are now available:

CD-N500 Firmware Version 2.0 (previously 1.05)
iPhone app Version 4.10 (previously 4.00)

Updating the firmware takes about 15 minutes on the CD-N500 as it cycles through the update.

The release log just refers to the updates containing fixes. I notice that there's setting for Server folder icons which may be relevant to your problem.

I haven't noticed any improvement or change to the software as yet but perhaps it will resolve your issue.

Cheers
sapr2

Thanks! I don't find it to be any better software wise, but I am using TuneUp to sort my metadata, which seems to improve handling and sorting in the app. I am very impressed by the player, and when comparing the analog output to my Dacmagic+ over coax, I can hear no improvement what so ever!!!
post #18 of 90 Old 05-10-2013, 08:58 AM

Just received mine 3 days ago!
So far I'm impressed with the sound quality. Everything sounds tide and crisp with a good bass when needed!

The app works almost fine with my nexus 7....I can control the CD playback, USB playback and net radio but the app doesn't work when I'm trying to reproduce files from my NAS...I can navigate through the files but when I select to play one of them nothing happens....if I use the controller everything plays fine! Probably some bug with android 4.2.2. Or with nexus 7....

Im also very pleased with the fact that gapless playback works also with mp3 (in the website saya that only works with flac and alac)
post #19 of 90 Old 05-11-2013, 07:47 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martycool007 View Post

So I think the big question is, how does this player sound? There are some other strong contenders in this price category. Has anyone tried downloading and playing HD songs, such as those from HDTracks or any other high resolution/bitrate songs? I am curious as to how those HD songs sound through this Yamaha compared to regular CD's?

+1

I'm looking for a network music streamer specifically to transport HD music over a DNLA network to my stereo. My intention would be to connect the transport to my system via TOSLINK optical or digital coax.

If any of you who've bought the CD-N500 get the chance, could you test out and post whether its able to stream 96/24 and 192/24 files as advertised, and whether it can output them via TOSLINK out? (While the built-in DAC sounds pretty capable, I'd rather use the DAC I already have.) Thanks!

post #20 of 90 Old 05-12-2013, 09:36 PM

listening to 24/192 (flac) from hd tracks now streamed from a network drive, also streams 24/192 (wav) (vinyl rip) over toslink to an external dac here...really is a great piece of kit.smile.gif

New Zealand
post #21 of 90 Old 05-12-2013, 09:49 PM

on another note, it handles folder structure very well, better than the networked receivers. the receivers show ordinary folder structure alphabetically, cdn500 will read numbers so your tracks dont need to be insanely tagged- just numbered works:cool:

the app is unbelievably good but also the samsung music player on my phone lets me push to the cdn-500. i remember struggling for a way to get digital audio out from my smartphone just a year ago. now it is a piece of cake. there must be a lot of RAM or something in the cdn500 because control over the network is snappy.

New Zealand
post #22 of 90 Old 05-13-2013, 12:58 PM

I can say this player works flawlessly and sounds pretty good (both as CD player and as streamer). With few configs you're able to make it work in the desired manner without frustration.
I use its analogue outputs with a Burson head-amp connected to an akg q701. To me it sounds with a good equilibrium over the frequency range together with a wide soundstage. In its price range I think you can find some good universal player but most of them have not the DLNA Renderer feature....apart form OPPOs (that I think cost 40% more at least).

Regards,
Giuseppe.
post #23 of 90 Old 05-13-2013, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwiguy View Post

listening to 24/192 (flac) from hd tracks now streamed from a network drive, also streams 24/192 (wav) (vinyl rip) over toslink to an external dac here...really is a great piece of kit.smile.gif

Great, thanks for the info!

post #24 of 90 Old 05-14-2013, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwiguy View Post

on another note, it handles folder structure very well, better than the networked receivers. the receivers show ordinary folder structure alphabetically, cdn500 will read numbers so your tracks dont need to be insanely tagged- just numbered works:cool:

the app is unbelievably good but also the samsung music player on my phone lets me push to the cdn-500. i remember struggling for a way to get digital audio out from my smartphone just a year ago. now it is a piece of cake. there must be a lot of RAM or something in the cdn500 because control over the network is snappy.
May I ask which formats and hardware You are using? I run ALAC and use an iPad. My server i a standard Netgear NV+

Cheers
Claus
post #25 of 90 Old 05-17-2013, 10:37 AM

I just received one of these this week and am still breaking it in. It's replacing an older 24/96k CD player and is connected to an older analog integrated amp. I was wondering if anyone had compared it to a Pioneer N-50 or N-30 DAC. My old Pioneer CD player seemed to have better dynamics - more pop in the 'P' and 'K' vocal sounds. So far the CD-N500 seems to emphasize instruments and 'S' sounds so vocals seem to be less clear. The pure direct mode is close to what I'm used to hearing and it has better, fuller mid-range than my old CD. I'm just missing the emphasis on vocals that I'd gotten used to.
Also, if anyone has used a Pioneer Elite product, did they order it directly from Pioneer and were there any issues with customer support or returns?
I was a little disappointed that the FFWD/REW doesn't work with FLAC files. I thought that it would support that function.
Thanks for any input.
post #26 of 90 Old 05-18-2013, 05:46 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 272 Post(s)
Liked: 168
How does this Yamaha music streamer compare to offering from Dune, Squeezebox, Sono's, and NAD?
Doesn't NAD offer some sort of device that will do music streaming but keep everything digital all the way to the speakers with no need for any DAC?
That NAD all digital tingy has had my interest for a while, and I have yet to see anyone use it.

Random question, does iTunes support any lossless formates such as Flac?
I have read that iTunes supports some type of lossless format, I believe WAV perhaps? No?
With regards to the highest and best format that iTunes does support, how does that compare to Flac?
post #27 of 90 Old 05-18-2013, 03:47 PM

ITunes supports alac! Is as good as flac except the fact that flac is supported by much more devices then Alac.
post #28 of 90 Old 05-20-2013, 09:24 PM

Indeed, alac is a great lossless format (it uses a .m4a wrapper, meaning its essentially aac except lossless). For OSX there is a free ap called Max that you can download from download.cnet.com to convert flac to alac. For Windows I'm very sure that dbpoweramp can convert flac to alac, but it's possible I'm wrong about that. (I use OSX, and Max is a staple for me.)

Besides alac, iTunes also supports aiff, which is an uncompressed linear PCM format (Apple's alternative to wav). Since its uncompressed, it is lossless by definition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martycool007 View Post

How does this Yamaha music streamer compare to offering from Dune, Squeezebox, Sono's, and NAD?
Doesn't NAD offer some sort of device that will do music streaming but keep everything digital all the way to the speakers with no need for any DAC?
That NAD all digital tingy has had my interest for a while, and I have yet to see anyone use it.

Random question, does iTunes support any lossless formates such as Flac?
I have read that iTunes supports some type of lossless format, I believe WAV perhaps? No?
With regards to the highest and best format that iTunes does support, how does that compare to Flac?

Quote:

ITunes supports alac! Is as good as flac except the fact that flac is supported by much more devices then Alac.

post #29 of 90 Old 05-26-2013, 08:47 AM

I appear to have had an issue with the analog cables. After rerouting and reseating the cables, the sound from this player was very close to my old CD player. I also swapped in an AudioQuest cable which made the old player too thin in the bass but works well with this one. The dynamics are about as good and it appears to have a little better imaging than the old CD. The SNR spec isn't as good but that's not really noticeable. Now when playing the sampler from HDTracks I get a very good sound.
I agree that the unit should have a rear USB port for a HDD. The front port is best used for a FLASH drive or iPod.
post #30 of 90 Old 05-26-2013, 11:39 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Liked: 402
Well, considering that the typical human hearing range is 12 Hz to 20 kHz it doesn't really matter if a system's extension goes beyond 20 kHz. And, it just gets worse with age.

"Guns for show, knives for a pro..."
Reply CD Players & Dedicated Music Transports

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page