what is a very high end portable CD player that can connect to a stereo jack headphone? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 08-23-2013, 11:50 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I need a portable CD Player that can connect to a stereo jack speaker, I have the sony MDR-V900 headphone, it has the stereo jack, meant to connect to a audio standard size stereo jack.

I currently use the D-EJ-2000 from Sony, it's very thin, and very light. But all the new portable cd player I've seen are junk. At places like amazon, they have these garbage plastic cd player for $480, and the cd player is thicker than a bible.

What happens to the days when people make high quality thin CD Player? Please help
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 08-24-2013, 02:06 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Liked: 794
the portable digital music player killed the portable cd player. why not get something like this and rip your cd's to flac and load 'em up. cheap, portable and no loss of sound quality....and no annoying skips. tongue.gif

I don't need snobs to tell me how to think, thank you!
post #3 of 3 Old 08-24-2013, 06:52 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 763 Post(s)
Liked: 1178
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy hopping View Post

I need a portable CD Player that can connect to a stereo jack speaker, I have the sony MDR-V900 headphone, it has the stereo jack, meant to connect to a audio standard size stereo jack.

I currently use the D-EJ-2000 from Sony, it's very thin, and very light. But all the new portable cd player I've seen are junk. At places like amazon, they have these garbage plastic cd player for $480, and the cd player is thicker than a bible.

What happens to the days when people make high quality thin CD Player? Please help

Last time I looked portable CD players were still being sold: Amazon has dozens of listings, and I think places like Target still have stock in the stores.

I'd look for a model that has switchable electronic shock reduction, as that feature has more potential to reduce sound quality than anything else.
Reply CD Players & Dedicated Music Transports

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page