More stations change... - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 11-28-2009, 06:32 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
The Good...wers now has a full hd 2 channel. It used to be pretty much the same as hd1...granted it's some odd material.

good...wbz is pretty good considering everything. the hd3 seems not to drop at all. talk can do well as a hd3. If they can get some from other markets it could be worth it to add to others

bad...whjy sort of changed from the alternative station to something else...not sure exactly what it is.

bad...the comedy station joke joke isn't on 101.5 :-( come on man this was good...old classical stuff from national lampoon...no one has probably heard in decades...

I think the stations as a medium are starting to flow better in promotion. advertisements are indicating stations are hd1
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 11-29-2009, 12:55 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdovell View Post

bad...the comedy station joke joke isn't on 101.5 :-( come on man this was good...old classical stuff from national lampoon...no one has probably heard in decades...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9P_3KrJeGw
post #3 of 3 Old 12-01-2009, 10:37 PM

Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdovell View Post

The Good...wers now has a full hd 2 channel. It used to be pretty much the same as hd1...granted it's some odd material.
bad...whjy sort of changed from the alternative station to something else...not sure exactly what it is.

I think the stations as a medium are starting to flow better in promotion. advertisements are indicating stations are hd1

Bad about the WHJY? No way! I love the tweaks done to it.
It's too bad WWBB couldn't have Joke Joke on HD3, and the classic rock on HD2.
With that said, I am hoping sometime, Citadel will throw some HD2s on WPRO-FM and WWLI-FM.
Some sort of Dance format would do well here on WPRO-HD2, and I wouldn't mind seeing a easy listening type format on WWLI-HD2.

And don't get me started on the 104.1-98.5 flip, i'm still unhappy about that move!

--Mike Fitzpatrick
Broadcast Engineer

Put your boots on folks, it's getting pretty deep in here!
Note: opinions and advice given here are mine and mine only.
Reply HD Radio

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page