The Accurian HD radio - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 04-03-2007, 07:13 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I had this radio for 5 months now, I love it, Only a few problems, one was sometimes it muted the audio but all I had to do was turn it off and turn it back on, 2 it sometimes would change the analog stations to mono. But other than that, I love it, its great for DX'n also, I can get analog stations that I use to could not get with my analog tunner, it has a very good filter in it. I would buy another one if Victoria will ever update to HD!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 04-07-2007, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jras20 View Post

I had this radio for 5 months now, I love it, Only a few problems, one was sometimes it muted the audio but all I had to do was turn it off and turn it back on, 2 it sometimes would change the analog stations to mono. But other than that, I love it, its great for DX'n also, I can get analog stations that I use to could not get with my analog tunner, it has a very good filter in it. I would buy another one if Victoria will ever update to HD!

Good choose at Protable HD Radio
How many HD stations you can pick-up in your home? Whan EQ mode you have a preference for? How much price you got the radio ?
post #3 of 3 Old 04-08-2007, 06:43 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannychen View Post

Good choose at Protable HD Radio
How many HD stations you can pick-up in your home? Whan EQ mode you have a preference for? How much price you got the radio ?

right now I just turned my antenna back towards San antonio, TX. I have a outdoor antenna on it, I can get about 15 total so far, I didnt even try the wired antenna.
Reply HD Radio

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page