Ok, so I am new to HT but not to woodworking and that is why I have decided to build the Statements speakers. I just need a little help to see if all will be well with my current set up. So here is what I have and I know you smart ones out there will be able to help me.
13.5' x 22' - The way the room is set the screen and seating are 13.5' apart.
Yamaha RX-V1065 7.2-Channel AV Receiver
* 7-channel 735W powerful surround sound (105W x 7)
* Decoders for HD audio formats: Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio; Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD High Resolution Audio
* Digital ToP-ART and High Current Amplification with discrete amp configuration
* Pure Direct
* Burr-Brown 192 kHz/24-bit DACs for all channels
* Intelligent Assignable amplifiers for bi-amp or Surround Back <-> Front Presence or Zone 2 connection
So far as the set up, I am guessing one would use the Statement (full size) for the mains....
The Center for obviously the center.....
Would you use the Mini Statements for the surrounds?
Could the Mini Statements be used for the mains and surrounds?
Could my receiver even push the Full Size Statements well enough or the rest of them for that matter?
Will I need a sub for HT...if so, are there any DIY recommends to match the Statement set up?
Is 13.5' enough space for speakers that big?
I realize that some of these questions may sound basic....Like I said, new to HT.....but I am jazzed! My wife wanted and still wants an awesome home theater almost...if not more than I do...wait....JUST almost as much as I do.
Any help guys would be appreciated.