Reed Exodus Anarchy 25hz Tapped Horn - Page 34 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
Old Today, 12:55 PM
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Well, basically, it's your call as all I can do is try to give you as much accurate info as I feel I can for you to make an informed enough decision.

For me personally, if I were choosing based on price/availability and this driver was the best bang/buck and all I needed was a ~25-80 Hz BW, then combined with my 60+ yrs of experience in this hobby I'd use it in a 'New York minute'.

Hmm, wonder why, it's from a Google image search and seems to me it's 'buried' in this thread as well as in a HTF one as well. Regardless, try this one:

......and if that doesn't work, scroll down to see it in Google images:

Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.
Sponsored Links
Old Today, 01:46 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
If I could get hold of the correct drivers for this design without jumping through crazy, expensive hoops, I'd build a pair in a "Bristol second"

Thanks for the image links again - isn't that frequency graph for the Anarchy driver, not the Tang Band W6-1139SIF I posted about though?

I've started the journey now, so I'll see where it takes me. I'd much rather build something that I can learn from, rather than just dropping hard-earned on a branded device.

I'm sure there are other designs out there that might fit the bill, just happens that this is the most interesting one I've found so far
Sponsored Links