The monolith is done woot! Was a PITA getting it from the garage to the HT room, but fortunately my son's friend next door left his skateboard ramps in our backyard, so I used them as a ramp to ride the hand truck over.
To test for leaks, I moved it onto the riser (on top of a couple rolled up towels to keep it from getting too scraped up and dusty from all the drywall dust in the room), and ran some test tones from my iPhone through the receiver. Didn't detect any, so buttoned it up, and gave it a brief test with some music and movie scenes. So far so good.
Here's my disgusting temporary equipment wiring. Yeah, lovely.
Back onto the hand truck, moved it into the left front corner firing up into the ceiling - my final location will likely either be that, or laying down firing into the left or right wall.
I accidentally deleted the photo of the RS SPL meter, but it was reading 105 dB at this voltage. Haven't pushed it very hard yet.
I'll be auditioning it some more this afternoon, will have to try some of the well known bass workout HT scenes and see how it goes. Probably won't be doing any REW for a while, since the room is so far from complete (untreated is an understatement).