MiniDSP - Page 105 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 74Likes
post #3121 of 3122 Unread Today, 08:31 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinJerry View Post
Yes. Here is how it works. You take an REW measurement of your subs. You then click on the EQ tab in REW, follow the instructions on how to generate EQ filters, save the filters to a file on your disk, and then load the filters into the 2x4. Works like a charm.

More detailed instructions can be found in my 2x4 guide linked in my sig (Step 7).
I don't use REW for subs i use it for my 2 way pair of speakers.. Does it work like that for 2 way speakers ?

It's all about the magic Beans & sand. Could also be how the heigh of levelling your cables off the floor !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3122 of 3122 Unread Today, 09:09 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2724 Post(s)
Liked: 1385
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashpuppy View Post
I don't use REW for subs i use it for my 2 way pair of speakers.. Does it work like that for 2 way speakers ?
REW will create DSP filters for any measurement you load into the EQ tool. And if you use the 2x4 to equalize your main speakers, then loading the DSP filters into the 2x4 will then correct your main speakers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply DIY Speakers and Subs

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page