Hey guys...we need a little rallying here... - Page 394 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 384Likes

post #11791 of 11792 Old Today, 09:56 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Erich, I would agree with suggestions that emails directly to you have to stop, give access to someone you trust to sort them out. Important ones should only come to you. That is just way too many emails to sit and read/answer. This is DIY and people cant expect you to do every little thing for them. BTW, great job on what you already do, I will be buying your speakers when I can.
Mfusick likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #11792 of 11792 Old Today, 11:16 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Anything I can do?

I'd also like to help out. Being in Atlanta puts me a little to far out for the grunt work, but I can put together CAD drawings of anything you need, from enclosure layouts to connect-the-dot crossover layouts for designs without a PCB. (I did them for the Karma-8 I built last year.) From some of the previous posts, it sounds like those may help out with the questions. If its something you'd like to do all I would need is a bag of crossover parts and the schematic. (Even if it's just hand drawn.) After I put it together I'll ship the parts back to you for use in a kit.

Also, I plan on documenting my Volt V-6 build as I work on it this week and can put together a good quality video on assembling the crossover if you'd like (my roommate's hobby is short films). I'm also putting together a layout for a standard enclosure and can easily shoot you pdf's (and CAD files) of the layout and a rendering of the final enclosure if you'd like them.

Basically, let me know what you'd like to have on the Volt V-6 build process and I can put it together for you.
Reply DIY Speakers and Subs