Hey guys...we need a little rallying here... - Page 424 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews

Forum Jump: 
 879Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #12691 of 12720 Old 08-30-2015, 03:12 PM
Newbie
 
300z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erich H View Post
I may have sent you a reply already, I'm not sure without a name. I get a lot of people asking about shipping to other countries. Most end up using a shipping forwarder and I have some listed in the FAQ's page.

It's not very easy shipping to other countries because many orders are different and will weigh different amounts. So the only way to get an accurate cost is to package it up, get the weight, and go to the US Post Office to see. I did that quite a few times and then the shipping quote I get is higher than the person was expecting. So I end up having to unpack what they wanted which is a real pain if you ever see how I package stuff.

Other companies can sort of just guess and be off by quite a bit because their stuff is marked up enough to cover those types of issues. That's not always the case with the stuff I have.

If it's a standard kit I can usually guess pretty close what it will weigh and the size of the shipping boxes because I do write that stuff down.

But as of now my FedEx account is only good inside the USA, so that's why most use shipping forwarders. Some must have pretty good rates.

Ideally there would be a group buy per country and I could just ship a pallet of waveguides or other parts to someone there. They would be cheaper because I can subtract off Paypal fees and packaging materials.
Yes that was me. Thank you for the response. I did read the FAQ but I don't know how these "Shipping Forwarders" work that's why I asked.
I have shipped a lot of things to Brazil when I lived in the US usually by USPS or UPS. The last thing I shipped was a Chromebook, I double boxed it and it was only U$47 insured and with tracking by USPS but this was about 3 years ago.
So I guess USPS would be just fine. I'll reply to your email for more details.
300z is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12692 of 12720 Old 08-30-2015, 03:13 PM
Advanced Member
 
erwinfrombelgium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Flanders, Belgium
Posts: 989
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 333 Post(s)
Liked: 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erich H View Post
I may have sent you a reply already, I'm not sure without a name. I get a lot of people asking about shipping to other countries. Most end up using a shipping forwarder and I have some listed in the FAQ's page.

It's not very easy shipping to other countries because many orders are different and will weigh different amounts. So the only way to get an accurate cost is to package it up, get the weight, and go to the US Post Office to see. I did that quite a few times and then the shipping quote I get is higher than the person was expecting. So I end up having to unpack what they wanted which is a real pain if you ever see how I package stuff.

Other companies can sort of just guess and be off by quite a bit because their stuff is marked up enough to cover those types of issues. That's not always the case with the stuff I have.

If it's a standard kit I can usually guess pretty close what it will weigh and the size of the shipping boxes because I do write that stuff down.

But as of now my FedEx account is only good inside the USA, so that's why most use shipping forwarders. Some must have pretty good rates.

Ideally there would be a group buy per country and I could just ship a pallet of waveguides or other parts to someone there. They would be cheaper because I can subtract off Paypal fees and packaging materials.
After failing attempts to have you ship stuff to me, I now just ordered and had it sent to Reship.com. That went perfect. The kit pair is still with DHL here in Belgium, but that's because of a misunderstanding on their part (I live above a shop which was closed past week although there is a note up explaining where to deliver - the delivery folks often are analphabetic so it seems).

So, +1 for reshipping. Shipping cost was $126 each kit. Seems normal for such big heavy boxes (with dual 10" woofer).
I will order another pair soon.

Slowly building a 9.2.6 HT: ◤SEOS-24◥ BMS 4594ND/dual Beyma 18P80Nd [tri-amped LCR] • Cinema 10 Max [6 Surrounds] • Beta 10CX [6 Atmos] • LLT Mal-x 18" subs [2] • miniDSP 4x10HD [2] • XPR-5 • MM8003 [2] • XMC-1 • PT AT6000E • 130" Seymour Center XD • Oppo 103EU

My build
erwinfrombelgium is offline  
post #12693 of 12720 Old 08-30-2015, 03:34 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Erich H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Cincinnati OH
Posts: 6,892
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1348 Post(s)
Liked: 1615
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashpuppy View Post
I don't understand the hassle of boxing up a driver / wg and shipping it USPS with tracking & signature.. It's literally just as easy as going to fedex.
Sorry, it's not even close.

The FedEx account I have ties in with the website shopping cart program. So it calculates shipping very close. The customer pays it, I package and print the FedEx shipping label.....done.


"Erich, can you get me a price to ship 3 drivers and 3 waveguides to India?"

That package has to be wrapped up with more protection due to shipping international. Even if I can guess the end weight, I still need to get the shipping estimate. So I drive to the post office with the address from India. 10 minutes there, wait in line 15 minutes and get the total, 10 minutes back home. That's not easy finding the time when your hours don't match up with the post office.

Come back and email the person to see if they want to spend the extra $100+ for shipping. If they say no, it was a waste of time. If they say yes then it's a few more emails back and forth to get everything paid up with Paypal and a verified account. Now the stuff has to be packaged with extra packaging material and more time to be sure it can survive international shipping.

Now drive 10 minutes back to the post office with the package, wait 15 minutes in line, fill out a customs form that they look over for another 5 minutes, then drive back home.

Not counting packaging, there's about 1.5 hours extra in that order, plus fuel to ship a pair of waveguides. I realize that some of that wouldn't be a problem at all, and I've done it for some AVS forum members. But if I put international shipping on the site it wouldn't just be one or two people. And I can't imagine figuring all of that for every kit and flat packs. Basically I'd be completely overwhelmed.

That's why shipping forwarders are easier right now.

Eventually I will try to figure something else out, but I'm not sure what it will be unless things are made to cost more for those types of orders to cover having my sister or someone take care of them. I have been trying to figure it out though.

_______________________
The SEOS Waveguide Project

Don't forget to post a review of your speaker kits on their product page.
Erich H is offline  
post #12694 of 12720 Old 08-30-2015, 04:28 PM
Advanced Member
 
dashpuppy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 675
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
Liked: 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erich H View Post
Sorry, it's not even close.

The FedEx account I have ties in with the website shopping cart program. So it calculates shipping very close. The customer pays it, I package and print the FedEx shipping label.....done.


"Erich, can you get me a price to ship 3 drivers and 3 waveguides to India?"

That package has to be wrapped up with more protection due to shipping international. Even if I can guess the end weight, I still need to get the shipping estimate. So I drive to the post office with the address from India. 10 minutes there, wait in line 15 minutes and get the total, 10 minutes back home. That's not easy finding the time when your hours don't match up with the post office.

Come back and email the person to see if they want to spend the extra $100+ for shipping. If they say no, it was a waste of time. If they say yes then it's a few more emails back and forth to get everything paid up with Paypal and a verified account. Now the stuff has to be packaged with extra packaging material and more time to be sure it can survive international shipping.

Now drive 10 minutes back to the post office with the package, wait 15 minutes in line, fill out a customs form that they look over for another 5 minutes, then drive back home.

Not counting packaging, there's about 1.5 hours extra in that order, plus fuel to ship a pair of waveguides. I realize that some of that wouldn't be a problem at all, and I've done it for some AVS forum members. But if I put international shipping on the site it wouldn't just be one or two people. And I can't imagine figuring all of that for every kit and flat packs. Basically I'd be completely overwhelmed.

That's why shipping forwarders are easier right now.

Eventually I will try to figure something else out, but I'm not sure what it will be unless things are made to cost more for those types of orders to cover having my sister or someone take care of them. I have been trying to figure it out though.
Maybe just limit USPS shipping to North America ? Shipping USPS to India would totally be a Nightmare..
dashpuppy is offline  
post #12695 of 12720 Old 09-01-2015, 09:08 AM
Point Source
 
beastaudio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Western NC
Posts: 11,512
Mentioned: 225 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3230 Post(s)
Liked: 2665
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorri732 View Post
Also the Midbass Modules and the new Concentric 8 options.
Clemson Eh? Adding you to the NC/SC thread shortly
beastaudio is online now  
post #12696 of 12720 Old 12-03-2015, 09:08 PM
Member
 
JustPlainNuts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Easley, SC
Posts: 16
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 0
dorri732 and beastaudio you guys are not too far from me. I am in Easley, SC.
JustPlainNuts is offline  
post #12697 of 12720 Old 12-04-2015, 12:36 PM
Point Source
 
beastaudio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Western NC
Posts: 11,512
Mentioned: 225 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3230 Post(s)
Liked: 2665
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustPlainNuts View Post
dorri732 and beastaudio you guys are not too far from me. I am in Easley, SC.
I will add you to the NC/SC list good sir! Easley is easy!
beastaudio is online now  
post #12698 of 12720 Old 01-06-2016, 05:19 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 19
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 0
sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but do any DIY Soundgroup people know the timeframe for shipping orders? I've sent Erich H 2 emails over the last month and submitted some questions with my order I placed on Monday, but haven't heard anything.


Not trying to come off as dissatisfied, just curious on how quickly orders process and ship out.


Also I ordered 2 88 special kits. Any way to have the front baffle square edged instead of rounded? Im wanting to veneer the front. Thanks for all you do for us hobbyists and audio enthusiasts!!
kernel8888 is offline  
post #12699 of 12720 Old 01-06-2016, 06:09 PM
Advanced Member
 
dashpuppy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 675
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
Liked: 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by kernel8888 View Post
sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but do any DIY Soundgroup people know the timeframe for shipping orders? I've sent Erich H 2 emails over the last month and submitted some questions with my order I placed on Monday, but haven't heard anything.


Not trying to come off as dissatisfied, just curious on how quickly orders process and ship out.


Also I ordered 2 88 special kits. Any way to have the front baffle square edged instead of rounded? Im wanting to veneer the front. Thanks for all you do for us hobbyists and audio enthusiasts!!
One of the best guys i've delt with. Send him a pm maybe ? He might be out of town or something, don't worry though he's awesome !! I'd buy from him in a heart beat..
dashpuppy is offline  
post #12700 of 12720 Old 01-06-2016, 06:39 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Erich H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Cincinnati OH
Posts: 6,892
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1348 Post(s)
Liked: 1615
If you don't get my emails, check your spam folder. I think a lot of emails are going there lately. I read that if you send out enough emails Google can sometimes consider it a spam site and start treating it that way. It always makes me wonder how many of the 50-60 emails I send out actually get delivered.

As for shipping, on the kit pages it has the average time listed as 5-8 days. There's also info listed on the FAQ's page.
dashpuppy likes this.

_______________________
The SEOS Waveguide Project

Don't forget to post a review of your speaker kits on their product page.
Erich H is offline  
post #12701 of 12720 Old 01-06-2016, 08:41 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 19
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Great! I'll check my spam folder. I've got one other question about getting the baffles on the orders without the rounded edges, but I'll email you in the morning. Thanks Erich!
kernel8888 is offline  
post #12702 of 12720 Old 01-07-2016, 07:50 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 352
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
Liked: 64
@Erich H just a heads up, your fedex emails were hitting my spam folder. But everything is here now. Thanks!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike Schacht is offline  
post #12703 of 12720 Old 01-07-2016, 08:02 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Erich H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Cincinnati OH
Posts: 6,892
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1348 Post(s)
Liked: 1615
I bet I've been replying to 50-60 emails a day and half go to spam and people don't even realize I replied.....and think I'm a lazy! I have no way of knowing if a person gets the email after I answer their question.

When someone sends me an email through the 'Contact' page the subject is always the same when I reply. I read that that could cause Google to think it's spam, so I've been changing the subject when I reply. It's kind of crazy when you think about it. Email is as important as regular mail used to be. Imagine the Post Office looking at a piece of your mail and deciding you probably don't need it, so they just hide it from you! Crazy.

One Google site said that if people actually mark the email as 'Not Spam' they eventually change it. But it's done by computer, there's no one to call to get it taken care of.

_______________________
The SEOS Waveguide Project

Don't forget to post a review of your speaker kits on their product page.
Erich H is offline  
post #12704 of 12720 Old 01-07-2016, 08:48 AM
AVS Special Member
 
corradizo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: near Chicago
Posts: 2,185
Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 986 Post(s)
Liked: 658
If you list the address you use to reply from on your contact page and ask users to add it as a trusted address while submitting a request, it would be a quick and dirty solution.
corradizo is online now  
post #12705 of 12720 Old 01-07-2016, 08:59 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 2
well i admit i have not read over 400 pages here but i want to ask what may be a dumb question?
is there any difference in performance from the plastic to the fiberglass sets horns?
Nuttendiesel is offline  
post #12706 of 12720 Old 01-08-2016, 07:17 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
tuxedocivic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ladysmith, BC
Posts: 7,280
Mentioned: 144 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1844 Post(s)
Liked: 1658
Shouldn't be.
tuxedocivic is offline  
post #12707 of 12720 Old 01-08-2016, 07:44 AM
Advanced Member
 
dashpuppy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 675
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
Liked: 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuttendiesel View Post
well i admit i have not read over 400 pages here but i want to ask what may be a dumb question?
is there any difference in performance from the plastic to the fiberglass sets horns?
Strength ? Resonance ? I know my Iowatas are HEAVY and THICK !!!
dashpuppy is offline  
post #12708 of 12720 Old 01-08-2016, 08:19 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Erich H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Cincinnati OH
Posts: 6,892
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1348 Post(s)
Liked: 1615
There is no difference between the fiberglass and the plastic. Actually, the plastic is a bit thicker and the SEOS-8, 10, and 12 weigh more than fiberglass version. The fiberglass SEOS-15 is 3oz heavier than the plastic version because of the larger piece of MDF used as the mounting flange.

_______________________
The SEOS Waveguide Project

Don't forget to post a review of your speaker kits on their product page.
Erich H is offline  
post #12709 of 12720 Old 01-08-2016, 07:46 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erich H View Post
There is no difference between the fiberglass and the plastic. Actually, the plastic is a bit thicker and the SEOS-8, 10, and 12 weigh more than fiberglass version. The fiberglass SEOS-15 is 3oz heavier than the plastic version because of the larger piece of MDF used as the mounting flange.
Thanks, I'll save some money on that answer!
Nuttendiesel is offline  
post #12710 of 12720 Old 02-27-2016, 10:31 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
wvu80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: West Virginia, US
Posts: 1,168
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
Liked: 278
wvu80 is offline  
post #12711 of 12720 Old 02-28-2016, 04:23 PM
Advanced Member
 
mobeer4don's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 694
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
Liked: 113
Just sort the forum list by number of views or posts
wvu80 likes this.
mobeer4don is offline  
post #12712 of 12720 Old 02-28-2016, 09:06 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
wvu80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: West Virginia, US
Posts: 1,168
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
Liked: 278
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobeer4don View Post
Just sort the forum list by number of views or posts
Clever!

I searched by "hey guys" in this DIY forum and it didn't come up. s

Edit: I think I just figured out why. Because of the way it was written, the second word is not "guys" but "guys...we".
wvu80 is offline  
post #12713 of 12720 Old 03-28-2016, 07:59 PM
Member
 
jjgear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 176
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 15
bump any new stuff erich
jjgear is online now  
post #12714 of 12720 Old 03-31-2016, 07:03 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Erich H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Cincinnati OH
Posts: 6,892
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1348 Post(s)
Liked: 1615
Some of the kits have been up for a few years now and there might be some changes coming for a few of them. Now that there are a few home theater models with matching centers, it makes me wonder if some kits should be dropped and changed out with 2 way full range speakers.

The budget models are almost done and those will be going up in the next couple months. They were originally called the 'Karma Line', but some people thought that word didn't fit the line. The 15" Cheap Thrills speaker was popular, so I thought about calling the whole line the 'Cheap Thrills Line'. But I don't know if I should use the word 'cheap'.


When the Karmas were first on the site very few people ordered them because of their cheap price. Most went with the Fusions. Hopefully there are enough reviews out there for people to know that all of the speakers are good, and the low price is simply how they worked out when adding up the retail costs.

Pricing on the budget models will be very very good. There will be an option for B-stock waveguides that just have cosmetic blemishes which will make them even cheaper.
muzz, cuzed2 and corradizo like this.

_______________________
The SEOS Waveguide Project

Don't forget to post a review of your speaker kits on their product page.
Erich H is offline  
post #12715 of 12720 Old 03-31-2016, 07:28 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 213
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Liked: 55
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erich H View Post
Some of the kits have been up for a few years now and there might be some changes coming for a few of them. Now that there are a few home theater models with matching centers, it makes me wonder if some kits should be dropped and changed out with 2 way full range speakers.
^
And perhaps some more tower choices.
ccssid123 is offline  
post #12716 of 12720 Old 03-31-2016, 07:31 PM
Member
 
jjgear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 176
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 15
If you need a guinea pig just let me know. I'm looking for a dual 8" model to replace my ascend 340's but id be willing to try something else.
I already have the volt 10's as surrounds and they sound great.Thanks for all you do Erich
jjgear is online now  
post #12717 of 12720 Old 03-31-2016, 07:42 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 213
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Liked: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjgear View Post
If you need a guinea pig just let me know. I'm looking for a dual 8" model to replace my ascend 340's but id be willing to try something else.
I already have the volt 10's as surrounds and they sound great.Thanks for all you do Erich

what is wrong with the 893
ccssid123 is offline  
post #12718 of 12720 Old 03-31-2016, 07:49 PM
Member
 
jjgear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 176
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Nothing. I'd be more interested in the budget line like the fusion 8 or similar since mine are in the living room. Not all spouses are as forgiving as some on this forum. I'll look for higher end once the theater room is done.
action_jackson likes this.
jjgear is online now  
post #12719 of 12720 Old 03-31-2016, 10:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
wvu80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: West Virginia, US
Posts: 1,168
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
Liked: 278
[QUOTE=Erich H;42879586]

The budget models are almost done and those will be going up in the next couple months. They were originally called the 'Karma Line', but some people thought that word didn't fit the line. The 15" Cheap Thrills speaker was popular, so I thought about calling the whole line the 'Cheap Thrills Line'. But I don't know if I should use the word 'cheap'.

My vote is the same now as it was then, I don't like the word "cheap" even though I do know the original intent of the 'cheap thrill' name and it was a compliment. I do like the idea of the inexpensive line.

When the Karmas were first on the site very few people ordered them because of their cheap price. Most went with the Fusions. Hopefully there are enough reviews out there for people to know that all of the speakers are good, and the low price is simply how they worked out when adding up the retail costs.
.[/QUOTE

Since I have a history of suggesting names nobody likes, here goes another one: The "A Team."

We have the Fusion line, so a Fusion 10 gets called an F10. The A Team speaker with a 10" woofer would be an A10.
Boxozaxu likes this.
wvu80 is offline  
post #12720 of 12720 Old 03-31-2016, 11:24 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
muzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: MA. USA
Posts: 3,698
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
Liked: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erich H View Post
Some of the kits have been up for a few years now and there might be some changes coming for a few of them. Now that there are a few home theater models with matching centers, it makes me wonder if some kits should be dropped and changed out with 2 way full range speakers.

The budget models are almost done and those will be going up in the next couple months. They were originally called the 'Karma Line', but some people thought that word didn't fit the line. The 15" Cheap Thrills speaker was popular, so I thought about calling the whole line the 'Cheap Thrills Line'. But I don't know if I should use the word 'cheap'.


When the Karmas were first on the site very few people ordered them because of their cheap price. Most went with the Fusions. Hopefully there are enough reviews out there for people to know that all of the speakers are good, and the low price is simply how they worked out when adding up the retail costs.

Pricing on the budget models will be very very good. There will be an option for B-stock waveguides that just have cosmetic blemishes which will make them even cheaper.
I appreciate your work Erich, and I am 100% certain I'm not alone.
My Volt 6 review will be posted when I finish them, between time and weather, I just haven't yet.
Thanks bud.

Gary

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
cuzed2 likes this.

Why waste $ on more cheap stuff, it's like challenging a dragon with a pocket knife.
muzz is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply DIY Speakers and Subs

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off