Lab Gruppen FP14000 clone amplifiers - Page 151 - AVS Forum
First ... 149  150  151 152  153  ... Last
DIY Speakers and Subs > Lab Gruppen FP14000 clone amplifiers
GizzeGutten's Avatar GizzeGutten 02:26 PM 06-07-2014

Is the VCL (Voltage Clip Limiter) on Sanway's clone FP14000 RMS or peak?

mrvip's Avatar mrvip 01:27 AM 06-08-2014
Peak.
GizzeGutten's Avatar GizzeGutten 06:34 PM 06-08-2014

When setting the VCL (Voltage Clip Limiter) on the clone FP14k, do you guys work out of the input sensitivity sheet of the original LabGruppen FP14k (pdf), and is that applicable to the clone, please?

If not, what are you guys basing your settings on?

Running the amp at 230V with 16A breaker, driving an LMS Ultra 5400 in sealed enclosure with net internal volume of approx. 3.67ft3

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrvip View Post

Peak.

Thank you! :)

DJ3D's Avatar DJ3D 02:51 AM 06-09-2014

Pro audio buffs,

I have used SANWAY FP 10000Q and GISEN FP 10000 before.,and I prefer SANWAY FP 10000Q. But what I’ve been using these days are the MST-4130(see attached pictures) from Master-Sound in Guangzhou,China & Sonic Systems in Australia.

The sound quality of the MST-4130 is perfect and the stability of its power capacitors, copper heat sink and fantastic durability makes the unit a much better choice than :  (SANWAY FP 10000Q). 

I also know, some famous European rental companies and OEM customers are buying MST-4130(4x1300W @ 8ohm) and MST-4650(4x750W @ 8ohm) from Master-Sound.

You can contact MARKLEN at master_sound@163.com or master_sound@126.com to know more information about their 4 channel switch mode amplifiers MST-4130 and MST-4650.  Or Exclusively in Australia contact sales@sonicsystemssoundsystems.com

I can only recommend these amplifiers as the best value and quality money can buy..     THIS IS NO JOKE!!!!!   6K VS 1/5th of the cost..    Hello!!!  555

chrapladm's Avatar chrapladm 03:20 AM 06-09-2014
Someone else trying to cut in on the clone market........rolleyes.gif
audiovideoholic's Avatar audiovideoholic 09:23 AM 06-09-2014
Surprised you didn't have anything to add about them Chrap. You did know about them I assume?
GizzeGutten's Avatar GizzeGutten 09:26 AM 06-09-2014

Think he implies that DJ3D is probably the seller. :)

chrapladm's Avatar chrapladm 09:28 AM 06-09-2014
What GG said.
audiovideoholic's Avatar audiovideoholic 10:01 AM 06-09-2014
Well yea. I assume that as well. Chrap is just always researching amps and manufactures so figured he had already looked into them is all.
MemX's Avatar MemX 11:30 AM 06-09-2014
Nice Sales post there lol

Still, I guess it's good to find out there are other options!
V.X.Donique's Avatar V.X.Donique 12:05 PM 06-09-2014
Isn't there a huge bright red sentence at the top of the DIY forum page that says: "REMINDER: AS ALWAYS, ABSOLUTELY NO MARKETING IS TO TAKE PLACE OUTSIDE OF THE CLASSIFIED AREA" ? wink.gif
notnyt's Avatar notnyt 02:31 PM 06-09-2014
Nice advertisement, you'll probably be banned soon, but if you want to send me one to compare to a sanway I'll be happy to post a thorough review.
GizzeGutten's Avatar GizzeGutten 02:47 PM 06-09-2014

It's like he didn't even make an effort to hide the fact that he was selling it, haha. Guess the prospect of hundreds of sales got the better of him :D

MKtheater's Avatar MKtheater 02:48 PM 06-09-2014
Is it legit?
blah450's Avatar blah450 02:48 PM 06-09-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by notnyt View Post

Nice advertisement, you'll probably be banned soon, but if you want to send me one to compare to a sanway I'll be happy to post a thorough review.

Would very much be interested in seeing that, notnyt.

How about it, DJ3D? One MST-4130 going to notnyt? If outstanding, I feel positive that it could hit on some sales here.
Pain Infliction's Avatar Pain Infliction 02:53 PM 06-09-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by GizzeGutten View Post

It's like he didn't even make an effort to hide the fact that he was selling it, haha. Guess the prospect of hundreds of sales got the better of him biggrin.gif

Looks like a throw away account so he probably doesn't care.
Monkeys's Avatar Monkeys 05:00 PM 06-09-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ3D View Post

Pro audio buffs,

I have used SANWAY FP 10000Q and GISEN FP 10000 before.,and I prefer SANWAY FP 10000Q. But what I’ve been using these days are the MST-4130(see attached pictures) from Master-Sound in Guangzhou,China & Sonic Systems in Australia.
The sound quality of the MST-4130 is perfect and the stability of its power capacitors, copper heat sink and fantastic durability makes the unit a much better choice than :  (SANWAY FP 10000Q). 

I also know, some famous European rental companies and OEM customers are buying MST-4130(4x1300W @ 8ohm) and MST-4650(4x750W @ 8ohm) from Master-Sound.

You can contact MARKLEN at master_sound@163.com or master_sound@126.com to know more information about their 4 channel switch mode amplifiers MST-4130 and MST-4650.  Or Exclusively in Australia contact sales@sonicsystemssoundsystems.com

I can only recommend these amplifiers as the best value and quality money can buy..     THIS IS NO JOKE!!!!!   6K VS 1/5th of the cost..    Hello!!!  555

Yep send us a 240v unit down under (Australia) and I'll show it to all my PA buddies!

If they're as good as you say then you'll make back your money in sales in no time ;-)
chrapladm's Avatar chrapladm 06:29 PM 06-09-2014
I love seeing these generic pictures that are supposed to be from said company. LOL

I have done lots of research into other amp companies and found out what would work for me. As in what components should be in an amplifier design to make it a good one. I dont know much about the clones because I have not looked further into them. Not and Bosso have done this already so I never looked further into it. There are at least 5 other companies that are making the same Fp clone in china. All pretty much right next door to each other. They are also a bunch of sales companies promoting these products as theirs.

I usually look into smaller upcoming companies that are in the foreign market. Some are cheaper and some are not. Some are 80lbs and some are 25lbs. BUT regardless of my findings nothing can beat these clones that not has found for value. Because so many have been bought and tested by others this thread has lived and probably helped possibly get a better product. I cant test the limits of anything I ever buy like Not can. I also dont have the expertise, testing equipment or money that others can afford to do this. SO for now I will keep searching for myself and always suggest sticking with the Sanway for a monster value amplifier.

Then when I find some pictures on google I will upload my product and tell you how its better. LOL:D
DJ3D's Avatar DJ3D 06:56 PM 06-09-2014

I posted the info as they are very good.   end off.. I might start selling them down under..   why not??? Have a good day..

blah450's Avatar blah450 07:02 PM 06-09-2014
DJ3D...we are ready for one loaner-sample to be sent to a member that is capable of testing...why not?
audiovideoholic's Avatar audiovideoholic 07:10 PM 06-09-2014
Quote:

I posted the info as they are very good.   end off.. I might start selling them down under..   why not??? Have a good day..

You know polite/good customer service is the number one trait for a business to succeed right? Great start you have impressed on us! No comments about sending one to a member for testing way its PROVEN to be what its claimed to be?!? Seems like a great way to make many many sells to me for a beginning business but what do I know, only been self employed since my 18th bday 😜
pdxrealtor's Avatar pdxrealtor 07:16 PM 06-09-2014
Those nice shiny black and gold caps ? Hmmmmmm..

tongue.gif
audiovideoholic's Avatar audiovideoholic 09:29 PM 06-09-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdxrealtor View Post

Those nice shiny black and gold caps ? Hmmmmmm..

tongue.gif

Where did that cap come from? First hand experience or image from somewhere else?

Crazy what people would do.
pdxrealtor's Avatar pdxrealtor 09:33 PM 06-09-2014
Another forum. It pops up pretty quick when searching for FP 14000 clones. That said, it seems to be a reality.
audiovideoholic's Avatar audiovideoholic 09:36 PM 06-09-2014
Do you know which manufacture this was found in?

I found a thread with that pic but it didnt come from an FP clone or the like is my understanding. Right?
blazar's Avatar blazar 09:39 PM 06-09-2014
So now it is clone of a clone of a clone...

After thinking about these clones a bit, its not that they may have copied the circuit designs that I find unusual. It isn't even the fact that some of clones were not as good as the original product (the new versions go down to 2ohm but the prior version was not stable?).

What I find interesting, is how they even choose to copy the chassis design instead of simply making their own. Why even try and pretend to be a clone when you can offer great measured stats for WAY less money. LG isn't even a super well known brand in audio, much less pro-audio. They could sell in any country without any issues with copyrights/trademarks etc.

I can see how this will progress: today clones, and tomorrow they will blow away the name brands by selling like Monoprice.

If you look at Alibaba's (amazon of china) success, you quickly realize how much low priced product is going to flood american markets.

It is obvious based on the amazing pricing on LG clones why Apple would go for a company like Beats (pure marketing wizardry) and not buy a company like Harmon Kardon. Apple must certainly sense the China juggernaut approaching so they are trying to stay ahead of the curve as long as they can.

Notice LG's markup on their PLM line is much bigger and significantly harder to clone. I will bet that most of their newer products will resemble the PLM line with proprietary software (until China copies that too).

Conclusion: amplifiers (even high power amps) are a commodity item. The landscape is about to change dramatically...
DJ3D's Avatar DJ3D 11:57 PM 06-09-2014

You must have nothing better to do??? Are you are you a circuit builder. I don't think so just a home DIY audio guy..   Enjoy your bloggs.. 

Scott Simonian's Avatar Scott Simonian 12:04 AM 06-10-2014
Quote:

You must have nothing better to do??? Are you are you a circuit builder. I don't think so just a home DIY audio guy..   Enjoy your bloggs.. 

chrapladm's Avatar chrapladm 12:48 AM 06-10-2014
lol......I am crying right now.......LOL Thanks Scott.biggrin.gif

Sometimes you get some posters that just make you smile. Reminds me of another person a while back who wanted to build a subwoofer. I think he was someone using another name and just jerkin someones chain but it was funny to a point.
notnyt's Avatar notnyt 01:21 AM 06-10-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiovideoholic View Post

Do you know which manufacture this was found in?

I found a thread with that pic but it didnt come from an FP clone or the like is my understanding. Right?

I think it was found in some boutique 'audiophile' amp, not related to clones.
Tags: Lab Gruppen Fp 14000 , Sanway Fp 10000q
First ... 149  150  151 152  153  ... Last

Up
Mobile  Desktop