Lab Gruppen FP14000 clone amplifiers - Page 197 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 283Likes

post #5881 of 5885 Old 06-24-2017, 11:22 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 127 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
Liked: 1447
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlah384 View Post
Is the SpeakerPower SP2-12000-HT > 14k Lab?
@notnyt went from 4x LGs to 2x SP2-12K and gained quite a bit of sustained power in the process. 100% pure silence was a big bonus as well
notnyt, mlah384 and eng-399 like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #5882 of 5885 Old Yesterday, 10:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 147 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1237 Post(s)
Liked: 1732
Send a message via Skype™ to popalock
Quote:
Originally Posted by diy speaker guy View Post
Yes, I agree, it can be difficult for one person to point out all the errors you are making. Correcting you is not his paid day job but it could take a full work week to do.

Your investments are another dalliance into OT land. Nobody gives a flying turd about your finances or you luck in the stock market. And having success in one area (even if it was just pure luck) does not translate to knowledge in another area. Do you hear me saying I know the alphabet and therefore it's common sense that I know quantum mechanics? They don't relate.

Your basic premise is ok. Tons of power and tons of displacement equals happiness and there are some known failures regarding clone amps. But as soon as you try to get into anything more technical than that simple statement you go completely off the rails into complete nonsense and OT babbling.

Anyway, why don't you comment on the actual information I present instead of just insisting that we are ganging up on you for no reason?

You posted a reply quoting my post 6 minutes after I posted it. There's no way you actually read it. This is the problem. You are not considering or even reading anything that disagrees with you.

Haha...just kidding. Miss you buddy!!!!
notnyt and diy speaker guy like this.
post #5883 of 5885 Old Today, 05:18 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quoted: 456 Post(s)
Liked: 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by popalock View Post

Haha...just kidding. Miss you buddy!!!!
That's me. The inductance guy.

To this day I believe the only post I ever liked was the one when Scott posted that picture.

I don't like the "like" system. People sometimes use it to gang up on others without actually having to say anything, it can be hard to tell which part of a post people are "liking" and I just prefer to write a few (or more) words if I have something to say. And worst of all people tend to like meme posts a lot more than technical posts. So the amount of "likes" you accumulate could be for just about anything. A complete idiot that knows nothing about anything could potentially get a higher "like" count than their post count. I haven't actually seen that happen, but whatever. Ironically the only post I ever "liked" was the meme post with that picture. So I guess I'm a hypocritical dumbass. Oh well.

So where are you now? Back on this side of the planet? Haven't seen you posting lately. Hope all is well with you. I liked your posts.

post #5884 of 5885 Old Today, 05:42 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 3249 Post(s)
Liked: 2368
Quote:
Originally Posted by diy speaker guy View Post
I liked your posts.
Oh really? Did you click the like button?
diy speaker guy likes this.
post #5885 of 5885 Old Today, 06:34 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quoted: 456 Post(s)
Liked: 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stereodude View Post
Oh really? Did you click the like button?
Ok that's clever, you got me so I'll be even more hypocritical and like it. (And popa's post too.)

On a similar note it will be interesting to see how many likes I get for calling myself a dumbass. I'm sure lots of people would love to like that. It might turn out to be my most liked post ever.

Ok, I'm done with the off the rails nonsense OT babbling.

Last edited by diy speaker guy; Today at 06:37 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply DIY Speakers and Subs

Tags
Lab Gruppen Fp 14000 , Sanway Fp 10000q
Gear in this thread