TC Sounds Custom Pro 18" Driver (Ferrite Magnet) with Dual 18" VMP Passive Radiators - Page 2 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 05-27-2011, 07:38 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I received the cabinets in flat pack yesterday. I got home late so I didn't have time to shoot any pictures of the packing, but they were packaged very well. I ended up having them shipped once I figured out how much gas was going to cost to drive out to pick them up. It was only about $30 more to have them shipped and it saved me 8 hours of driving! I should be able to get some pics on Saturday as I will be home late tonight also.

I may start the builds Saturday, maybe Sunday, not sure yet. We will see how the weekend progresses

Don
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-02-2011, 11:25 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Time for an update. I completed the first front baffle Tuesday night. I completed the second front baffle and 1 of the side baffles last night. I have 34 screws in each baffle screwed in while everything is clamped tight. The screws are put in through the rear of the baffle so no screws will be visible once the enclosures are complete. Here are a couple pictures of the baffle assembly. Sorry for the cell phone pics, it is what I had available...

Don
Old 06-03-2011, 03:24 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
Liked: 102
Nice build so far. I look forward to seeing the finish you'll be using also.