Good day all,
My name is Nick and I'm an independent audio developer. I've just released a new DSP board designed with the DIY tweaker in mind.
This board has following characteristics:
- Analogue input
- SPDIF inputs (coax/optical)
- I2S input (suits nicely USB to I2S converter for example)
- 8 unbalanced analogue outs with analogue volume
- 10 SPDIF outs (coax, transformer isolated)
- 6 I2S outs
- Dual-core 250 MHz DSP
- IR receiver/keypad/LCD/leds
- Isolated command for relays
- Control application via USB
- Sampling frequency can be 48, 96 or 192 kHz
The application lets you load your own measurement, set filtering parameters in real-time and currently supports gains/delays/IIR and FIR filters.
Implemented IIR filters are:
- Butterworth 6/12/18/24/36/48 dB/oct
- Bessel 12/18/24/36/48 dB/oct
- Linkwitz-Riley 12/24/36/48 dB/oct
- Peaking and shelving parametric EQs
For FIR filtering, one must load raw coefficients.
More information is available on my website Najda DSP
. I'm the one who developed the product so if you have a technical question, I should be able to come with an answer.