AVS Forum banner

DIY AE Speakers facebook competition

808 views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Face2 
#1 ·
Just thought I'd share the contest info with everyone. John pm'd me about this so I figured all those who have built/will build with AE should know. If you go to the AE facebook page, there is a contest link. Everyone who presents will be shown and voted on by visitors to the page. The winner will receive free AE gear!! Here's the link, enjoy guys.

https://www.facebook.com/aespeakers

#2 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopShop1  /t/1468448/diy-ae-speakers-facebook-competition#post_23208015

Just thought I'd share the contest info with everyone. John pm'd me about this so I figured all those who have built/will build with AE should know. If you go to the AE facebook page, there is a contest link. Everyone who presents will be shown and voted on by visitors to the page. The winner will receive free AE gear!! Here's the link, enjoy guys.

https://www.facebook.com/aespeakers

I want to enter but all I have is driver pictures right now. I hope to change that as soon as I can, but not this month. If he continues, I will definitely be down. Thank you for the link Chop.

Edit: And there is no way I am entering when you do. LOL

#3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by filtor1  /t/1468448/diy-ae-speakers-facebook-competition#post_23210031

I want to enter but all I have is driver pictures right now. I hope to change that as soon as I can, but not this month. If he continues, I will definitely be down. Thank you for the link Chop.

Edit: And there is no way I am entering when you do. LOL

Hahaha...I think I'm disqualified since I hired Mr. Seaton to help me out
I can't take credit for anything other than coming up with a wacky idea...and shelling out some dough of course

I'm not honestly sure how long John intends to run it, but I will ask him.

#5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopShop1  /t/1468448/diy-ae-speakers-facebook-competition/0_80#post_23210092

Hahaha...I think I'm disqualified since I hired Mr. Seaton to help me out
I can't take credit for anything other than coming up with a wacky idea...and shelling out some dough of course

I'm not honestly sure how long John intends to run it, but I will ask him.

I think that could be said for a lot of us.

I'll deal with the enclosure build, but ultimately Matt will be the man behind the curtain doing his magic on the important stuff.

#6 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by bass addict  /t/1468448/diy-ae-speakers-facebook-competition#post_23210664

I think that could be said for a lot of us.

I'll deal with the enclosure build, but ultimately Matt will be the man behind the curtain doing his magic on the important stuff.

Yeah, me too. Mark is going to build a prototype/test enclosure modularly. Ultimately, that will only be for design purposes and I will need to build all of my enclosures as well. I would love to have had him do that too, but I'd run out of money really fast like that

#8 ·
what the heck, I'll post my IB subwoofer there, 4 x 15" IB line array build was in 2008, my 1st DIY attempt.

Not as epic as some I've seen but does the job for me, and for "average Joe" who comes over they always leave smiling

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.