Got some more work done on the sub yesterday after work.
Moved it into the theater - this was more work than I realized it would be
and the easiest way ended up being just flipping it end over end.
Added some caulk around the access panel flange just for good measure.
Stuck some closed cell weather stripping foam on the driver mounting surface, installed the driver and tightened it down.
Put a terminal cup in the access panel - this way I figure that I can lay it on the access panel side without issue.
Sealed up and screwed down the access panel.
Robbed my plate amp from existing PSW505 and ghetto rigged it up the the F-20
I did not have a chance to really test this thing out due to little one's bedtime. So today after work I will crank it up a bit to see what damage can be done
Now I just have to clean up my mess, test for any leaks, slap together a box for the plate amp, start thinking about bondo/sanding/painting.
Sadly, I do not have any measurement gear so - Subjective listening impressions to come