A couple things which helped alot were:
The various 20Hz HPF Workaround suggestions:
I used a 20Hz HPF and a +2dB PEQ at 20Hz
I used titebond everywhere I could see the joint (for easy cleanup) and PL for closing the box (because it expands)
Duratex is amazing stuff. It nicely hid ALOT of blemishes. I prbably didn't need to play with the second round of Bondo.
The Tie-Wrap trick to manhandle the 40lb woofers.
Do the final assembly in place (or as close to). Putting a 40lb woofer in and not having to move it helps. I'd hate to wrestle one of these up a flight of stairs alone.
All of those threads about fan mods on the inuke? They're not kidding, while not deafening, it is distracting. Will be swapping it out shortly.
Be sure you speak to the person who will be cutting your lumber, not just the office manager. The shop guy didn't read the BOM on the cutlist (in a hurry or whatever), so instead of making 4 2' x 4' panels, he doubled everything else! Thankfully they were a good shop and made everything right without asking for more $$. (On another note, I got the wood from them as well as paying what they asked without negotiating in case something like this happened)
Grill covers add a nice, finished appearance. They increased the WAF dramatically.
I should' have Duratexed the slots during assembly. Spray paint was used for convenience, but it shows and needs retouching. This will be difficult now that its assembled and in place.
Routers are fun. At one point, I could have passed for Sawdust Man.... (sorry, no pictures but I was covered and had to vacuum myself)
That's what I can think of now. Here's another picture...