It just left Seattle, it should be here tomorrow or the next day.
The thing has been to hell, through hell, and back.
Kimmy tried to fly his planes over here, but 99% ran out of fuel crossing the pacific ocean and drown. The remaining 1% made it to the coast and shot at my term-lab airplane as it happened to be passing through the region, the remainder of their fuel was frozen solid by the -1 million degree windchill-factor, and they crashed right here->
They knew they had to get out of there to survive so they went down and then up the next peak and saw this, at this point they realized it was a futile effort.->
Overheated, tired and hungry they stripped naked and ate each other alive (1993-Alive-style), the last man standing was then abducted by aliens;
the aliens then used my Term-Lab as a probe on him, they then dumped him and my Term-Lab near the outer limits of Seattle, as he reached the first row of houses he was hit in the back of the head by the side of a 9mm that an old grannie was sporting in her handbag.
NOT A SINGLE NUKE WAS DETONATED THAT DAY (Sorry Kimmy
and the old lady was kind enough to mail me my Term-Lab the remaining distance.That's the official story, and I'm sticking to it!
Don't mind me I'm just bored and suffering from cabin fever. That's the latest status update from Overlook Hotel...