UXL-18 Subwoofer driver Group Buy (is now closed out/over/done/fini) !!!! - Page 43 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1261 of 1388 Old 04-13-2014, 07:58 PM
AVS Special Member
 
doublewing11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Timber Country!
Posts: 3,736
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutalBodyShots View Post

DW how big is your room and how much power are you throwing at each UXL-18?

 

Close to 4400 cf................1800 watts max, but the idea is to have less stress on drivers by having more multiples.  In the end, I suspect less than 1000 watts with peaks hitting 1800 watts.  Most watts will be used to bring up low end..............

doublewing11 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1262 of 1388 Old 04-13-2014, 08:01 PM
Advanced Member
 
BrutalBodyShots's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 795
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked: 31
My apologies for you reading my post wrong and for posting too much in the forums and bothering you.

So do you have an opinion on why the IXL-18 gets overlooked since you disagreed with my price/performance suggestion?
BrutalBodyShots is offline  
post #1263 of 1388 Old 04-13-2014, 08:01 PM
Advanced Member
 
BrutalBodyShots's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 795
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublewing11 View Post

Close to 4400 cf................1800 watts max, but the idea is to have less stress on drivers by having more multiples.  In the end, I suspect less than 1000 watts with peaks hitting 1800 watts.  Most watts will be used to bring up low end..............

Cool. The room and enclosures look nice, I'm sure you'll be very happy with all of those quality drivers.
BrutalBodyShots is offline  
post #1264 of 1388 Old 04-13-2014, 08:05 PM
AVS Special Member
 
jbrown15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Vancouver B.C.
Posts: 5,461
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
Liked: 808
I think it gets over looked because everyone wants the UXL-18. It would be the same thing if TC Sound offered a $600 18" sub that was down 3-4dB over the LMS-U.

My Gear:

JTR Noesis 228HT (LCR)
Axiom Audio QS8 surrounds
Sherbourn PA 7-350
Pioneer VSX-21TXH
JVC RS45
Falcon Screens FVHD105
Dual PSA XS30's (gone but not forgotten)
jbrown15 is online now  
post #1265 of 1388 Old 04-13-2014, 08:24 PM
Advanced Member
 
BrutalBodyShots's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 795
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked: 31
I think most people that are considering different drivers for the most part compare those that are very close to the same price point.

If TC Sound released a $600 18" sub, I would think far less people would compare it (and consider buying it) to the LMS Ultra than they would to the UXL-18 for example.

You may be correct that there are some people that consider the IXL-18 but then opt to go for the more expensive, better UXL-18. I don't doubt that.

What I'm more curious about is why you feel the IXL-18 is overlooked around it's price point. You compared it above to the SI-18 and Dayton HO suggesting it was probably better and for not much more money. So, that said, why don't more people in more of the "budget sub" market look to the IXL-18?

I spent about 20 minutes skimming IXL-18 threads and only found 3 forum members that are current owners (threads in the last 3-4 years). There are some owners of seemingly older model IXL-18's from the mid-2000's, but again very few.

Very few IXL-18 owners compared to dozens of owners of the other subs in and around its price point seems odd to me.
BrutalBodyShots is offline  
post #1266 of 1388 Old 04-13-2014, 08:29 PM
AVS Special Member
 
jbrown15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Vancouver B.C.
Posts: 5,461
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
Liked: 808
I just told you why I thought it's over looked.

Most of the guys probably don't consider it because it is about $50-60 more then what a Daytona HO or Um18 or the SI 18's cost. But for some that was say located in Canada would be crazy not to consider it because they wouldn't have to worry about cross border shipping, duties and exchange rates.

I personally think if Mark was to send one into Josh Ricci to test it, you'd hear a lot more about it because its a great option for guys. And on top of things its hand assembled in NA, which isn't something Daytona or SI can claim.

My Gear:

JTR Noesis 228HT (LCR)
Axiom Audio QS8 surrounds
Sherbourn PA 7-350
Pioneer VSX-21TXH
JVC RS45
Falcon Screens FVHD105
Dual PSA XS30's (gone but not forgotten)
jbrown15 is online now  
post #1267 of 1388 Old 04-13-2014, 08:56 PM
Advanced Member
 
BrutalBodyShots's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 795
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked: 31
I don't follow your logic. You think people don't consider the IXL-18 compared to two of the most popular drivers out there because of a $50-$60 greater cost, but suggest people also overlook it and jump right to the UXL-18 which is a >$200 cost bump or suggest that if TC had a hypothetical $600 18" driver people would overlook the >$300 difference and jump to the LMS Ultra.

It would be cool if Mark sent one out for testing; I'd very much like to see the results and you're probably right that it would generate more buzz about the product.
BrutalBodyShots is offline  
post #1268 of 1388 Old 04-13-2014, 09:03 PM
AVS Special Member
 
N8DOGG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 5,688
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
Liked: 283
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutalBodyShots View Post

I think most people that are considering different drivers for the most part compare those that are very close to the same price point.

If TC Sound released a $600 18" sub, I would think far less people would compare it (and consider buying it) to the LMS Ultra than they would to the UXL-18 for example.

You may be correct that there are some people that consider the IXL-18 but then opt to go for the more expensive, better UXL-18. I don't doubt that.

What I'm more curious about is why you feel the IXL-18 is overlooked around it's price point. You compared it above to the SI-18 and Dayton HO suggesting it was probably better and for not much more money. So, that said, why don't more people in more of the "budget sub" market look to the IXL-18?

I spent about 20 minutes skimming IXL-18 threads and only found 3 forum members that are current owners (threads in the last 3-4 years). There are some owners of seemingly older model IXL-18's from the mid-2000's, but again very few.

Very few IXL-18 owners compared to dozens of owners of the other subs in and around its price point seems odd to me.

Just because there aren't threads on here, doesn't mean there are not a bunch in people's systems. Think of how many FTW 21's or LMS ultras there are floating around, I'd bet a very small amount of buyers post on forums about their builds. I've done more builds than most of the guys on here combined ( with exceptions of course) but I sure don't feel the need to post everything I do, nor would I. I don't need an internet pat on the back or punch in the E-nads (depending on how it turned out lol) Doesn't mean they don't get done.

I know some guys are super excited to doc a build and thats great but after you do more than a few, it's not the same, you don't need anyones "ya or na" anymore, other than on maybe some insane build or something. For the guys who are just getting into it, half the fun is posting about it, not so much later down the road.
jbrown15, H8TWRK and Rebel975 like this.

Blasting brown notes for 10 years and counting!

N8DOGG is offline  
post #1269 of 1388 Old 04-13-2014, 09:03 PM
AVS Special Member
 
jbrown15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Vancouver B.C.
Posts: 5,461
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
Liked: 808
Dude, I can't seem to understand you....lol

Yes people don't consider the IXL-18 with the SI 18's and Daytona HO's because it costs roughly $50-60 more and like I said if Mark sent one off too Josh, then yes I think LOTS of people would consider it.
Its the same reason we're having this dumb conversation and the very reason you're wondering why people don't consider it. There's not a lot of info out on it, that doesn't mean it isn't a great driver.

And yes I think guys looking at what Mark builds wants either the UXL-18 or FTW-21.
N8DOGG likes this.

My Gear:

JTR Noesis 228HT (LCR)
Axiom Audio QS8 surrounds
Sherbourn PA 7-350
Pioneer VSX-21TXH
JVC RS45
Falcon Screens FVHD105
Dual PSA XS30's (gone but not forgotten)
jbrown15 is online now  
post #1270 of 1388 Old 04-13-2014, 09:10 PM
AVS Special Member
 
chalugadp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posts: 4,531
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 652 Post(s)
Liked: 897
bbs,
There is a point of paralysis by analysis. Over a week ago you asked me the same questions you are asking here. I spent 10 minutes answering them. Several others have tried to answer as well. As with all forums you can keep asking as many questions as you like but at some point wondering whether this driver or that driver is more cost effective is an endless circle
chalugadp is offline  
post #1271 of 1388 Old 04-13-2014, 09:24 PM
AVS Special Member
 
jbrown15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Vancouver B.C.
Posts: 5,461
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
Liked: 808
Quote:
Originally Posted by chalugadp View Post

bbs,
There is a point of paralysis by analysis. Over a week ago you asked me the same questions you are asking here. I spent 10 minutes answering them. Several others have tried to answer as well. As with all forums you can keep asking as many questions as you like but at some point wondering whether this driver or that driver is more cost effective is an endless circle

Like the old saying goes "SH!T or get off the pot".....lol

My Gear:

JTR Noesis 228HT (LCR)
Axiom Audio QS8 surrounds
Sherbourn PA 7-350
Pioneer VSX-21TXH
JVC RS45
Falcon Screens FVHD105
Dual PSA XS30's (gone but not forgotten)
jbrown15 is online now  
post #1272 of 1388 Old 04-13-2014, 09:27 PM
AVS Special Member
 
doublewing11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Timber Country!
Posts: 3,736
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by chalugadp View Post

bbs,
There is a point of paralysis by analysis. Over a week ago you asked me the same questions you are asking here. I spent 10 minutes answering them. Several others have tried to answer as well. As with all forums you can keep asking as many questions as you like but at some point wondering whether this driver or that driver is more cost effective is an endless circle
[Chant repeats]

From the day we arrive on the planet
And blinking, step into the sun
There's more to see than can ever be seen
More to do than can ever be done
There's far too much to take in here
More to find than can ever be found
But the sun rolling high
Through the sapphire sky
Keeps great and small on the endless round

It's the Circle of Life
And it moves us all
Through despair and hope
Through faith and love
Till we find our place
On the path unwinding
In the Circle
The Circle of Life

It's the Circle of Life
And it moves us all
Through despair and hope
Through faith and love
Till we find our place
On the path unwinding

In the Circle
The Circle of Life

 

 

Now let's all have a sing-a-long!!!!!     :D

doublewing11 is offline  
post #1273 of 1388 Old 04-13-2014, 09:32 PM
AVS Special Member
 
chalugadp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posts: 4,531
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 652 Post(s)
Liked: 897
chalugadp is offline  
post #1274 of 1388 Old 04-14-2014, 01:34 AM
Advanced Member
 
BrutalBodyShots's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 795
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrown15 View Post

Dude, I can't seem to understand you....lol

Yes people don't consider the IXL-18 with the SI 18's and Daytona HO's because it costs roughly $50-60 more and like I said if Mark sent one off too Josh, then yes I think LOTS of people would consider it.
Its the same reason we're having this dumb conversation and the very reason you're wondering why people don't consider it. There's not a lot of info out on it, that doesn't mean it isn't a great driver.

And yes I think guys looking at what Mark builds wants either the UXL-18 or FTW-21.

Then certainly sending off one to Josh would seem to be a no-brainer.

Yes people clearly consider the IXL-18 with those slightly cheaper drivers, but for whatever reason (you suggest lack of testing data) they aren't willing to bump up $50-$60 and buy it but are willing to bump up $200-$300 and overlook it.

Understood on your opinion regarding the top of the line drivers from IST.
BrutalBodyShots is offline  
post #1275 of 1388 Old 04-14-2014, 01:39 AM
Advanced Member
 
BrutalBodyShots's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 795
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by chalugadp View Post

bbs,
There is a point of paralysis by analysis. Over a week ago you asked me the same questions you are asking here. I spent 10 minutes answering them. Several others have tried to answer as well. As with all forums you can keep asking as many questions as you like but at some point wondering whether this driver or that driver is more cost effective is an endless circle

I'm not discussing which driver is most cost effective in this conversation as we discussed a week or two ago. This discussion was revolving around reasons why the IXL-18, a seemingly good performer, is relatively unused compared to others at its price point. I don't feel it has anything to do with cost effectiveness, and rather suggested that I would think people would be willing to spend slightly more for a better performer.

Maybe I am over analyzing a bit, but that's part of educating oneself which is one of the main purposes of reading and participating in an online forum, is it not?
BrutalBodyShots is offline  
post #1276 of 1388 Old 04-14-2014, 02:31 AM
AVS Special Member
 
dgage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,226
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
Liked: 199
I think the main reason is marketing...I simply haven't seen much discussion about that driver so even though I loosely knew Mark had it from going to his site due to the UXL, I didn't go any further since I haven't heard anything about the IXL on the forums.
dgage is offline  
post #1277 of 1388 Old 04-14-2014, 04:49 AM
Advanced Member
 
BrutalBodyShots's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 795
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgage View Post

I think the main reason is marketing...I simply haven't seen much discussion about that driver so even though I loosely knew Mark had it from going to his site due to the UXL, I didn't go any further since I haven't heard anything about the IXL on the forums.

That's more or less my initial take on it as well. I visited the IST site looking at UXL-18 pricing about a month ago and saw the IXL-18 on there, read about it and then wondered why I hadn't heard much on it here.
BrutalBodyShots is offline  
post #1278 of 1388 Old 04-14-2014, 04:57 AM
Member
 
scharleb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 29
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 15

Just to add to this..I built a Marty Cube using an SI D2 and Chalugadp flat pack. I wanted a second one..Umm! No more driver until June maybe...A Dayton from PE shipped to my door was close to 370.00 can  with exchange and taxes and  courier...I'm in Ontario Canada. Then find out about these boys out of Winnipeg..Bingo Canadian assembled IXL to my door..specs are fairly close to my SI specs so what the hay!! This IXL looks very good and looking forward to put it to the test...

 

Stephan

scharleb is offline  
post #1279 of 1388 Old 04-14-2014, 06:07 AM
Advanced Member
 
BrutalBodyShots's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 795
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by scharleb View Post

Just to add to this..I built a Marty Cube using an SI D2 and Chalugadp flat pack. I wanted a second one..Umm! No more driver until June maybe...A Dayton from PE shipped to my door was close to 370.00 can  with exchange and taxes and  courier...I'm in Ontario Canada. Then find out about these boys out of Winnipeg..Bingo Canadian assembled IXL to my door..specs are fairly close to my SI specs so what the hay!! This IXL looks very good and looking forward to put it to the test...

Stephan

Awesome, did you pull the trigger on it yet? I'd be very interested to hear your 1 on 1 comparison of the UXL-18 and the SI18 in the same room with the same conditions. Are you planning on an identical enclosure for the IXL-18?
BrutalBodyShots is offline  
post #1280 of 1388 Old 04-14-2014, 06:10 AM
Member
 
scharleb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 29
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 15

Both Marty cube, driven by Inuke 3000dsp. I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to measurements but I'll do my best..

 

SC

scharleb is offline  
post #1281 of 1388 Old 04-14-2014, 06:11 AM
Member
 
scharleb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 29
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by scharleb View Post
 

Both Marty cube, driven by Inuke 3000dsp. I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to measurements but I'll do my best..

 

SC


I'll start a new tread when I'm ready..this is getting off topic..

scharleb is offline  
post #1282 of 1388 Old 04-14-2014, 09:18 AM
AVS Special Member
 
brian6751's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Canton, MI
Posts: 3,287
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 100
All this talk is making me want to buy some IXL's smile.gif

Brilliant!!!

Xbox One Gamertag = The Barbeerian

PS4 PSNID = The-Barbeerian
brian6751 is offline  
post #1283 of 1388 Old 04-14-2014, 12:29 PM
 
JWagstaff's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 853
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 68
When I built my first sub, 2 years ago, a TC Sounds LMS R 15", I had never even heard of the IXL-18. I definitely would have bought it considering it's 200 dollars cheaper and I wouldn't have to go to the states to pick it up.
JWagstaff is offline  
post #1284 of 1388 Old 04-14-2014, 02:23 PM
AVS Special Member
 
HuskerOmaha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Omaha
Posts: 2,156
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutalBodyShots View Post

I don't follow your logic. You think people don't consider the IXL-18 compared to two of the most popular drivers out there because of a $50-$60 greater cost, but suggest people also overlook it and jump right to the UXL-18 which is a >$200 cost bump or suggest that if TC had a hypothetical $600 18" driver people would overlook the >$300 difference and jump to the LMS Ultra.

It would be cool if Mark sent one out for testing; I'd very much like to see the results and you're probably right that it would generate more buzz about the product.

Just have a current owner send an IXL-18 to Josh Ricci. Just make sure he doesn't turn the dial all the way up! wink.gif

I think I'm going to sell my 4 sealed boxes my UXL-18s are in. Omaha peeps FYI.

After I send them to Archaea to compare to his Caps.

Now where is that link to all of the projects people are doing with the UXLs?
HuskerOmaha is offline  
post #1285 of 1388 Old 04-14-2014, 02:54 PM
AVS Special Member
 
brian6751's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Canton, MI
Posts: 3,287
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuskerOmaha View Post

Just have a current owner send an IXL-18 to Josh Ricci. Just make sure he doesn't turn the dial all the way up! wink.gif

I think I'm going to sell my 4 sealed boxes my UXL-18s are in. Omaha peeps FYI.

After I send them to Archaea to compare to his Caps.

Now where is that link to all of the projects people are doing with the UXLs?

You need to get ahead of these newer ported builds and bring sono's back smile.gif

Xbox One Gamertag = The Barbeerian

PS4 PSNID = The-Barbeerian
brian6751 is offline  
post #1286 of 1388 Old 04-14-2014, 02:57 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
blah450's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 905
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuskerOmaha View Post

Just have a current owner send an IXL-18 to Josh Ricci. Just make sure he doesn't turn the dial all the way up! wink.gif

I think I'm going to sell my 4 sealed boxes my UXL-18s are in. Omaha peeps FYI.

After I send them to Archaea to compare to his Caps.

Now where is that link to all of the projects people are doing with the UXLs?


Submaximus???? biggrin.gif
blah450 is offline  
post #1287 of 1388 Old 04-14-2014, 03:09 PM
AVS Special Member
 
tuxedocivic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ladysmith, BC
Posts: 4,563
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
Liked: 508
For me I think the IXL is a better sub and worth the money over the SI and Dayton (all based on thread lurking is all), but I'm like jbrown says, I look at the UXl and think, well I would save up for that. I'm not looking to buy right now anyways, but if I was I'd go for the UXL even if I had to wait/save. It has more xmax, more power handling, fits in a smaller box, etc. Its a real sub. Not some amateur boom maker. Everything about says "give me your best".

I just need some amp power before I can consider it frown.gif
tuxedocivic is offline  
post #1288 of 1388 Old 04-14-2014, 03:24 PM
AVS Special Member
 
jbrown15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Vancouver B.C.
Posts: 5,461
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
Liked: 808
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuskerOmaha View Post

Just have a current owner send an IXL-18 to Josh Ricci. Just make sure he doesn't turn the dial all the way up! wink.gif

I think I'm going to sell my 4 sealed boxes my UXL-18s are in. Omaha peeps FYI.

After I send them to Archaea to compare to his Caps.

Now where is that link to all of the projects people are doing with the UXLs?

Here's what I did with two so far, with the other two coming very soon! biggrin.gif

photo 2 (5).JPG
joebuddyguy and HuskerOmaha like this.

My Gear:

JTR Noesis 228HT (LCR)
Axiom Audio QS8 surrounds
Sherbourn PA 7-350
Pioneer VSX-21TXH
JVC RS45
Falcon Screens FVHD105
Dual PSA XS30's (gone but not forgotten)
jbrown15 is online now  
post #1289 of 1388 Old 04-14-2014, 03:32 PM
AVS Special Member
 
chalugadp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posts: 4,531
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 652 Post(s)
Liked: 897
You coming by next week to cut them out ?
chalugadp is offline  
post #1290 of 1388 Old 04-14-2014, 04:10 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
blah450's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 905
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrown15 View Post

Here's what I did with two so far, with the other two coming very soon! biggrin.gif

photo 2 (5).JPG

Looks awesome. Mr. Brown!
blah450 is offline  
Reply DIY Speakers and Subs

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off