Thanks everyone, I just finished wiring everything and ohh, ohh I think there is something wrong. Instead of a long drawn out thread I will post the issues and a few pics and maybe someone can help. Granted I was using Pandora directly from the AVR receiver.
1. Hum at the subwoofer. When the volume is turned up any amount past mute I can hear a steady hum at the subwoofer.
2. Got some air leaks around the gasket that came with the sub, looks like I might need to remove it or find a better way to fasten it. The head on the Spax fasterners might be too small and its going right through the subwoofer mounting hole.
3. Gain is all the way up on the amp. 0 on the receiver gain for the subwoofer.
4. Very little amount of air is coming out of the port holes, is this normal?
5. Very little movement from the sub.
To be honest, I was expecting a lot more. I was thinking I would have to turn the gain on the mains/center to keep up with the subs but its the other way around. Did I set up the amp wrong or is this it. I have to admit the bass is nice and tight. The sub is not even moving but I have to turn to volume way up to get any amount of bass. Dare I say, even louder than with my Klipsch subs. I know I did something wrong.
I purchased XLR male to RCA males to go from receiver to amp, then 2 pole speakon twist lock connectors, using 12g speaker wire to Monster Cable Banana plugs. The sub box has a banana plug connector on it.
Here are a few pics of the settings on the Berry, help please. Its kind of dissapointing because I know I did something wrong.