a couple of clarifications and a couple of suggestions.
- that amp will deliver a real world ~2000 watts or so into a bridged 4 ohm load.
- bridged 4 ohm is pretty much the same on that amp as stereo 2 ohm.
- with dual 4 ohm drivers, wiring them in parallel would give 2 ohms per driver.
- connecting one driver to each channel at 2 ohms will give about 1000 watts per channel/1000 watts per driver.
- the amp is pretty much the same as the ep2500 amp that was bench tested by chuck in the "measuring amplifiers" thread.