Mini Marty and iNuke6000DSP - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 06-13-2014, 08:14 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Mini Marty and iNuke6000DSP

I have everything in place and ready, I'm just trying to figure out all these setting on the inuke. I'm not the most familiar with all the filters it has and what not. Anybody else have the Marty with inuke that would be willing to help? It's the 6000DSP, thanks in advance!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-14-2014, 07:17 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
Liked: 218
a few questions for you, so that we all may be able to better help you out.....

do you know what your subs frequency response looks like? ( Knowing this would be needed prior to using the eq filters in the inuke )

did you turn on a high pass filter yet, to protect the sub from over excursion? Marty subs are generally tuned at either 17hz or about 20hz depending on what design you went with.

Also, there are MANY people on the forum with marty style subs and inukes ( including me ). You'd probably get a lot more help though if your questions were a bit more specific.

I like helping people on here, because i remember what it was like being new and not knowing much....but someone popping into this thread may think to themselves....this guy ( you ) is going to need to learn alot / do i have time to answer his broad questions / help him?

Please dont take what im saying the wrong way...i want to help out and will More specific questions though will make that easier for me, and everyone else on here.
charvel74 likes this.

Last edited by kevings; 06-14-2014 at 10:32 PM.
Old 06-14-2014, 10:13 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 657 Post(s)
Liked: 1251
sorry bud, forgot about you.

yours is quite similar to atabea's. here is what to enter to get started:

Another LTD02 Designed Sub Build

Listen. It's All Good.
Old 06-14-2014, 11:17 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevings View Post
a few questions for you, so that we all may be able to better help you out.....

do you know what your subs frequency response looks like? ( Knowing this would be needed prior to using the eq filters in the inuke )

did you turn on a high pass filter yet, to protect the sub from over excursion? Marty subs are generally tuned at either 17hz or about 20hz depending on what design you went with.

Also, there are MANY people on the forum with marty style subs and inukes ( including me ). You'd probably get a lot more help though if your questions were a bit more specific.

I like helping people on here, because i remember what it was like being new and not knowing much....but someone popping into this thread may think to themselves....this guy ( you ) is going to need to learn alot / do i have time to answer his broad questions / help him?

Please dont take what im saying the wrong way...i want to help out and will More specific questions though will make that easier for me, and everyone else on here.
I have a high pass on 20hz, and low pass on 100hz, not sure about freq. Response but I do have a spl meter and the mic that came with my Sony 1040, not sure if that will help me with finding out anything. And sorry for not knowing much, I'm trying though
Old 06-14-2014, 11:21 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTD02 View Post
sorry bud, forgot about you.

yours is quite similar to atabea's. here is what to enter to get started:

Another LTD02 Designed Sub Build
Thanks man, I'll read through that right now