zaph audio center channel - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 08-15-2014, 07:16 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 10
zaph audio center channel

I have the za5.5 towers built and I love them. I'm going to do the za5.3c, is this a good match for a center channel? I also have one minimarty that vibrates my house!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 08-15-2014, 11:33 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 100
I built the MTMza5.3 L/R's and the za5.3 center. Superb kits, includes everthing, great instruction, cabs are already finished. A perfect AIY kit for a guy like me who is all thumbs.

http://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com...-with-cabinet/
+++

The sound is PERFECTLY matched to your towers. I think the center has a slightly different XO which emphasizes the frequency range for speech, and I think it does not go as deeply in the bass, but only a bit less low. Male and female vocals and dialog is terrific. It is crystal clear, an outstanding center IMO.

Symmetry pleases the eye, but it usually offends the ears where low frequencies are concerned. -Yoda Fitzmaurice
post #3 of 3 Old 08-16-2014, 08:04 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by wvu80 View Post
I built the MTMza5.3 L/R's and the za5.3 center. Superb kits, includes everthing, great instruction, cabs are already finished. A perfect AIY kit for a guy like me who is all thumbs.

http://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com...-with-cabinet/
+++

The sound is PERFECTLY matched to your towers. I think the center has a slightly different XO which emphasizes the frequency range for speech, and I think it does not go as deeply in the bass, but only a bit less low. Male and female vocals and dialog is terrific. It is crystal clear, an outstanding center IMO.
Awesome! I need something to build this weekend so now I can do it! Thank you for your information!
Reply DIY Speakers and Subs

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page