AVS Forum banner

Parts Express sales and/or inuke6000 deals

2K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  TMcG 
#1 ·
Looking to pick up an inuke6000dsp sometime in the next few months. No rush as I'm waiting on two UXL-18's from the group buy. Does anyone know if there are any annual sales that Parts Express has (upcoming holiday/Spring or whatever) or if there's anywhere else that from time to time puts this unit on sale? I don't want to buy it too soon just to find out I could save $30 or $50 a little later on just by waiting for the right time. Thanks fellas.

#3 ·
for a while sam ash had them for $365 delivered, but you had to call to get that price. if it is still on, please post it up. :)

even at $399 on amazon, with about 4000 watts power, it has crossed into 10 cents per watt territory with 'free' DSP. ah...technology.

#6 ·
Check Unique Squared's ebay store. If they have them, make an offer. I've never seen anyone sell amps as cheap as they will. Actually I've offered excessively low amounts trying to get them to counter and it's never happened. I'm sure if you offered $5 they would decline, but within reason they rock.

#7 ·
I called sweetwater and inquired about the price and told the guy i wanted to buy today but would just wait until a sale and he asked me what i was looking to pay and i told him 350 and he said ok what is your card number so i bought 2 inuke 6000dsp. These guys are on commission and need to move product. Talk to a person they can do things a web page can't.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.