AVS Forum banner

FTW-21 Group Limited Quantity.......Going Fast

20K views 481 replies 63 participants last post by  Iron Maiden 
#1 · (Edited)
GB IS CLOSED

OVERFLOW LIST IS BEING MAINTAINED, BUT NO WORD ON IF THE GB WILL BE EXTENDED 10/17/15

Mark has given me the go ahead for a group buy for the FTW-21, so here we go.

Price: $570 CAD ($392.13 USD as of 1/17/15)

- Units are first come first served
- Full contact info is due to me via PM when you put your name down to reserve your drivers (name, address, e-mail, phone number)
- No deposit is required, you will be billed the full amount at the time of shipment
- Multiple unit orders heading to the US will all be shipped at once unless other arrangements are made.

Any questions can be asked below, PM'ed to me or PM'ed or e-mailed to Mark.

1. lukeamdman
2. lukeamdman
3. lukeamdman
4. lukeamdman
5. lukeamdman
6. lukeamdman
7. lukeamdman
8. lukeamdman
9.jlpowell84
10.jlpowell84
11.cellarnoise
12.cellarnoise
13. zora
14. AV Hack
15. AV Hack
16.vinodk
17. vinodk
18. Iron Maiden
19. Iron Maiden
20.manic1
21. Zip3kx07
22. Zip3kx07
23. Zip3kx07
24.Zip3kx07
25.fuzz092888

Overflow:

Niavlys - 2
mstang1988 - 2
hoodcom - 2
LJwelr -4
tbald2h - 2
EdCoop - 2
theabbott - 1
mlah384 - 4
thewiz - 1

Total = 20

See less See more
#10 · (Edited)
Two please!!!
PM sent to Fuzz. I will give you my shipping address when I know what shipper Mark is gonna use. But gave you my email and phone #.
Paypal ready.

#13 · (Edited)
2 for me
PM sent.

#18 ·
No ****.... wow !
Not sure if I should be pissed or thankful..

Reactions: PsychoM3
#21 ·
I'm fairly certain the first 8 marked as reserved are mine. I've been emailing with Mark for the last couple months and he knew I wanted 8.

Even so, I think they're already accounted for at this point anyway!

#26 ·
Hey Fuzz, can you please update the list so we know who is in and who got left out.
Looks to me that there would have been 15 available. The 2 that Fuzz has locked up and the 8 Luke had reserved on top of that makes 25 total.
Who knows who pm'd Fuzz and didn't post in the thread as well.
I pm'd rather early so hoping I made the cut for two of them.
Please update the list so we know. I want to be able to offer up my spot on the UXL list if in fact I did make it in on this one.

#30 · (Edited)
Well he doesn't have my two in there. Like I said I already paid for two then Mark canceled to have me wait for this GB...

Edit: Here are some screen shots of my emails with Mark after I made a payment for two FTW 21's for $1,000 USD. I guess he doesn't officially say I had a spot but I think this should be enough to get me into the reserved list. You can see him pushing me to cancel and wait for GB, I asked if he suspected any issues or delays like the UXL debacle. He said it was a fair question and you see his response. I didn't mind paying $500 a driver but I felt (he never said technically) he would rather I canceled and waited for the group batch of them. And obviously he changed to 25...Anyway...

Oh look, a couple Crest Pro Lite 7.5's just showed up. Certainly they need mates :)

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.