AVS Forum banner

Setting the ohms in iNuke 3000DSP

841 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  blake18 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, can one of you help me figure out how to save the ohm settings in my iNuke 3000DSP? I have all my settings the way I want them, I hit "Store" and name my settings, and it takes them and load in the amp, however, whenever I go back into my settings on my PC with the control panel, it just shows a blank dash"-" when I click on the tab that has the ohm settings.

I have no way of knowing if it's saving my ohm settings or not. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I've tried calling Behringer, but can't get ahold of anyone.

#2 ·
What do you mean by "saving your Ohms settings"? Are you referring to saving as a 2,4, or 8 Ohms? If so, there is no such setting. When you wire your speaker, that determines which Ohm will be used. I assume you have a DVC subwoofer? If you wire it to 4 Ohms then the Inuke will send the proper load for a 4 Ohm speaker. Same if you wire it for ANY other load. Does that make sense?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.