This project has gone smoothly and I've gotten exactly the results I've been anticipating along the way, however in the glue up of cabinet A I feel the result wasn't perfect.
The issue is that I anticipated the sub-modules to be more flexible during clamping, and they are somewhat but not enough to get a perfectly flat interface. During the glue ups of the 6-layer sub-modules, inevitably some unevenness did occur. I tried to make up for this in brute force and there just wasn't enough of it. The result is I have 2 small gaps between two layers, I'm not thrilled with them however I found some Famowood that is the exact color of the Mahogany and it shouldn't be noticeable.
Regardless I didn't want to make this mistake on Cabinet B.
I devised a perfectly flat sanding platform using some cabinet grade Aruco plywood, to force the flatness in X and Y directions I screwed and glued 4" wide strips, and verified flatness with some large flat Tri-squares.
To the platform I attached adhesive backed 120 grit sandpaper
And then it was like an hour in the gym, definitely a good workout!
Really thrilled with how well this worked out, I was able to create perfectly flat interfaces between the sub-modules for what should be a gap free glue up, will glue up Cab B in the morning.
And I have a huge flat sanding platform I can use in the future whenever I need it.