Hi all !
At the recommendation of many here i bought 2 subwoofer from the reference serie of dayton : https://www.parts-express.com/dayton...oofer--295-463
I am running scenarios in winiSD of possible build, this is what i have in mind :
- One dual oppose build 2 cubic feet sealed enclosure
- One dual sub, ported enclosure : 4.000 cubic feet tune @ 22 hz / port 10 * 2 * 24 it gives me under 20m/sec air if i apply my MiniDSP highpass filter
- One dual sealed classic front firring sub 2 cubic feet
- Two ported ( did not run winiSD yet )
- Two sealed 0.5, it doest'n seem to be very loud at my 400 watt apply power .... read that people like those woofer in those small box.
USE : ( Lots of music and movie on those, Plus the room is quite big as it is open to living room and kitchen/ crossover @ 80hz, can be 60hz my dual 8 inch tower can do strong bass )
Amp use is crown xls 1500 in bridge 4 ohm 1550 watt.
What would be the best choice ?