Ok guys. I was able to get a hold of some local woodwork folks. I have to email them some rough specs tonight so I can get an estimate on cost.
You guys know the design now. It is going to be 1 18" LMS-5400, and 2, 18" TC PRs.
Here are my questions.
1. What should the dimension of the box be?
2. Should I go with 1" MDF?
3. Will the bracing shown here work? Why those specific shapes are used, how much space should be there between the back of the driver and the bracing and does it matter?
4. What type of padding should be used internally?
5. Again, should they be nailed or only glued? What glue to use?
6. Precautions on materials to use so that it is firesafe?