AVS Forum banner

My New Vision Experience 10' and 16' screens

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  BiikeMike 
#1 ·
I just got my Vision Experience screens in, and they are great. The build quality is superb, and they came with all the needed accessories. Tarp, stakes, bags, etc.

I am very impressed with the screens, and glad to support a small company in the good ol' US of A. Took them over to my in-laws for a test out two nights ago, and it was great! OK, enough talking, let's get on with the pictures!

Some guitar hero action on the 10', with flash to show size and scale

The 10' with no flash, and my wife standing in front of it:

The 16' with flash, to show size and scale:

The 16' no flash, lightened a bit with the wife in front of it.

I'm using a BenQ 5000 lumen SP870 for projection, a Kramer VP719xl for scaling/switching, and I have some Mackie SRM450v2's coming in for sound with an SRM1801 sub. It's really going to kick it! I am starting up a small outdoor screen business, and this is the equipment I'm going to use for it.

See less See more
#3 ·
So I guess someone does have an interest in my new screens!

The pictures should be back up now, I just changed some things around on my website so that it would support PHP, and everything stopped working. I'm still figuring that part out, but these should be working.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.