AVS Forum Club Gold
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Now in Colorado!
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Getting eady for our opening night this weekend - I hope the weather works out! I was curious what you do for your pre-show?
I start setting up about an hour and a half before showtime, and I start my pre-show disc one hour prior to start. Here is my normal pre-show:
1. Movie slides with movie music in the background for about half an hour. (Yes it is long, and no one is usually here that early, it is so I can listen to my favorite soundtracks while I finish the setup)
2. Then I have a five minute song from a kids movie (currently using from the movie Spirit) with a white screen. I have text on the screen that says, "Kids, Let's See Your Shadows!" (not my idea, from here or BYT) this gets the shadows on screen out of the way and they love running around doing this.
3. A video from Animusic 1 or 2.
4. A Pixar or other funny short.
5. The trailer for the next movie.
6. The old CERT intro.
That's usually it. Each movie I need to decide what animusic clip to show, which Pixar to show, and find the trailer for the next movie.
What about you? Do you make a custom disc for each movie, mostly the same each time, none, or something else?
Every man dies. Not every man really lives.