AVS Forum banner

My New Toy!!!!!

3K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  jdskycaster 
#1 ·

#4 ·
new toys, eh? I'll hijack this thread and mention the iPod Touch I got for myself. It took me awhile to figure our, but now I've figured out how to put DVD movies on it.

If you put it within 10 inches of your eyes, it appears just like you are watching the movie on a giant screen several feet away. Do this when you are outside/in your car and it's like being at a drive in. ;-)

I've talked alot about my ipod and other toys in my weblog: HERE

4D

#6 ·
I also bought my wife an Amazon Kindle. She's an avid book reader and the Kindle is the latest gadget that uses the very readable e-ink screen, and more importantly lets you download books right to the device using free cell-phone based internet access. Go to amazon.com and it is the featured item on the home page.

#9 ·
I got a new toy today also - 1800Watt halogen garage heater. Comes with an extra long cord and wall mounts. It's cold outside. Would post a link but I have not had a chance to mount it yet. Should do a great job of melting ice and snow off the snowmobiles.

Happy Holidays,

JD

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.