AVS Forum banner

Bringing Together Outdoor Theater Enthusiasts and Indie Filmmakers - CineGoGo

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  victor-eyd 
#1 ·
Hi, I want to share news about our new startup that is planning to leverage the very home theater toys we talk about on these pages to create a new theatrical distribution outlet for indie films. We are looking to partner with a select group of home theater enthusiasts across the country who would like to work with us to put a greater variety of quality indie films up on the big screen. If you enjoy playing with the latest home theater toys, and want to have your equipment be a money-maker instead of a money pit, you might be a great match for us.

In a nutshell, we will be leveraging digital screening technologies (think high-end home theater equipment paired with great big screens and fun stuff like bean bag chairs) to turn public venues where people can gather into virtual cinemas. Paired with a web 2.0 social networking website, we expect to introduce a whole new, fun, social way to watch movies. Our goal is to have national distribution by the end of next year.

If interested, please contact me and I'll be happy to share more about our plans and the business model. You can also visit our website at CineGoGo.com to register and keep abreast of our 2008 launch.

Cheers,

/kal

---

Kal Deutsch

CineGoGo, Inc.

Kal (at) cinegogo.com

See less See more
#2 ·
kal,

I am interested and local (Hayward). please pm me

Victor

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.