Whats a Sony 1272q worth now n days - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 02-26-2012, 01:18 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have 2 that have been in the garage for sometime i remember hours were high and there was some wear. When I last used it it was working and the picture was good for its age. One is in a hard travel case. I also have a DVDO Iscan too that i was using with it. Wife has started with the hints she wants them out. Figured I would ask here to set a price range for them.

Thanks!!
-Rene
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 02-26-2012, 07:18 AM
AVS Special Member

Honestly -$100 to +$100 depending on whether or not you have to pay to have them hauled away, pay to dispose of them, are able to give them away or, get really lucky and sell them for a $100 or so on Craigslist. Honestly 7" ES sets are not worth a whole lot today. There is not a whole lot of money in CRTs anymore except decent condition 9" sets. I try to sell for a while on Craigslist and remember presentation is everything. It would be good to have one working you could demo and have screenshots in your ad, sell the experience as much as the projector and you just might get lucky. Otherwise donate to charity or give away from free on CL.
post #3 of 4 Old 02-26-2012, 09:36 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 15
you'll be lucky to have someone haul them away fro free. Much nicer machines , like the sony G70 and NEC PG's, have been posted lately free to a good home
If no one comes for them a recycling center should take them since Sony offers a $50. credit to recyclers who scrap their products. I was luck to get rid of a 27" RPTV that way instead of paying to drop it off

Marquee HD mod's Marquee Upgrade/re-build package
post #4 of 4 Old 02-28-2012, 08:22 AM
AVS Special Member

Rene, I sold mine on craigslist for $120 about 6 months ago. I priced it in such a way that I only want to get rid of it and not make profit. Price it that way. It will sell fast.
Reply CRT Projectors

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page