question about my Clarion CX400 Double-DIN In-Dash Radio/Reciever - Please Help!!! - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 01-24-2011, 12:04 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Hi everyone!

I just recently bought and installed a Clarion CX400 Double-DIN In-Dash Radio/Receiver in my wife's Chevy Cobalt. Bought adapters to make it work with sirius in-radio and and for the ipod connect feature in the back of the radio, and all of that works great (aside from the fact that you can't control heripod touch with the actual ipod - you can only do it through the radio or head unit, which seems really odd to me, but oh well, I disgress)....

anyway, here's my problem, and it annoys the crap out of my wife, and therefore it annoys me because i have to hear about it - you can't seem to display the clock and the program info at the same time, which doesn't make any sense at all. None of the reviews mention this. this would seem like a very common (and standard) feature. Am I missing something? You can onyl seem to display one or the other. Anyone have any tips for me or advice?

Any would be much appreciated. Thank you so much!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 01-24-2011, 04:47 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by smail.nathan View Post

Hi everyone!

I just recently bought and installed a Clarion CX400 Double-DIN In-Dash Radio/Receiver in my wife's Chevy Cobalt. Bought adapters to make it work with sirius in-radio and and for the ipod connect feature in the back of the radio, and all of that works great (aside from the fact that you can't control heripod touch with the actual ipod - you can only do it through the radio or head unit, which seems really odd to me, but oh well, I disgress)....

anyway, here's my problem, and it annoys the crap out of my wife, and therefore it annoys me because i have to hear about it - you can't seem to display the clock and the program info at the same time, which doesn't make any sense at all. None of the reviews mention this. this would seem like a very common (and standard) feature. Am I missing something? You can onyl seem to display one or the other. Anyone have any tips for me or advice?

Any would be much appreciated. Thank you so much!

Any help? Please?
post #3 of 3 Old 01-29-2011, 06:38 PM - Thread Starter

i guess no one has any idea then...
Reply Car Audio, Video, and Nav

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page