THT wall - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 5 Old 01-28-2011, 10:36 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Alright cubdenno, I'm listenin. I think i have 49" height, 60" width, maybe more either way. Could that fit two THTs wide?

KW, failed super hero

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 01-28-2011, 02:06 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 55
The plans show anywhere from 24" to 36" wide. I would do the 24" so that means each cabinet's outside dimensions are 36 high by 36 deep by 24 wide. Placed at the rear of a vehicle firing up "corner" loaded and see what happens. Even if spl records were not broken running two 15's with say 500 watts between them and getting into the upper 130's to mid 140's down to 20 hertz would be fantastic.

XBL-Steelhouse1

"No one wants to fight the naked guy."
post #3 of 5 Old 01-28-2011, 03:24 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

I would find way to makie the big ones fit, there's a lotta width if I am carefull with sealing the side sliding door off. had I dont this, I would have saved $1000's on amps, alts, and drivers

KW, failed super hero

post #4 of 5 Old 01-29-2011, 09:01 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 55
the gains from going to the bigger version will be lost in a car. There is way more cabin gain in your van than in a room. If you want more, than do 3 if you can fit them.

XBL-Steelhouse1

"No one wants to fight the naked guy."
post #5 of 5 Old 01-29-2011, 12:33 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

3 small then?

36 high by 36 deep by 24 wide... 62" wide total? WOW that would be wicked.... one AP30001D to run all three? Is there a way to plot this? I dont know how to use akabak or hornresp or anything, I cant even use the LT to simulate cabin gain in winisd...

KW, failed super hero

Reply Car Audio, Video, and Nav

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page