Micro SD cards? need advice - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 02-17-2011, 04:19 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi,

I have some devices that use Micro-SD cards....My car Stereo, Blu-Ray Player (SD), and an LG Optimus V (andriod 2.2 Cell phone).

I want to buy a Micro SD card for my phone, that I can also use in my car stereo and blu-ray player with an adapter.

My question is can my cell phone, use a MicroSDHC card? I want to get at least a class 6 card(I'm not even sure what the difference is between a class 2,4,6 and 10, other than speed). But I mainly want to play avi files on my devices, especially on my cell phone.

What is the best card to get...I'm looking to get a 8GB card(s). I checked my cell phones manual and it does not specify between Micro-SD and Micro-SDHC, but the phone came with a 2GB Micro-SD.

Thanks for your help.

It's all about 1080P/24 & HD audio
Toshiba HD-XA2
Panasonic DMP-BD30K
Sony KDL-40XBR4
Elite VSX-92TXH (w/7.1)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 03-18-2011, 10:24 AM

Many devices now use micro sd card there is major advantage for that we exchange our information by swap our micro sd card which is used by many people in world.

SEO
post #3 of 3 Old 03-25-2011, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordong11 View Post

Hi,

I have some devices that use Micro-SD cards....My car Stereo, Blu-Ray Player (SD), and an LG Optimus V (andriod 2.2 Cell phone).

I want to buy a Micro SD card for my phone, that I can also use in my car stereo and blu-ray player with an adapter.

My question is can my cell phone, use a MicroSDHC card? I want to get at least a class 6 card(I'm not even sure what the difference is between a class 2,4,6 and 10, other than speed). But I mainly want to play avi files on my devices, especially on my cell phone.

What is the best card to get...I'm looking to get a 8GB card(s). I checked my cell phones manual and it does not specify between Micro-SD and Micro-SDHC, but the phone came with a 2GB Micro-SD.

Thanks for your help.

Yes it can. I have a 16gb microSDHC in my phone which holds all of my music
Reply Car Audio, Video, and Nav

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page