perfect_prefect is one cool dude! 'cept for almost getting me to break my stuff - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 04-10-2011, 01:22 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I had a lot of fun meeting this guy today, he got me out of my shell a little bit. But he also got me pushing my limits, I had to try hard to impress him because his single 15" WANGS and causes flex like Ive never seen before. Full bore his setup sounds just as excellent as it does turned down. I almost blew up my gear several times today. He thinks I am experiencing rocking, coil hitting the side at high excursion. I think my amps are getting murdered from voltage drop causing the clipping sound that sounds like metal. Several times my **** got extremely quiet all a sudden like the amps sort of went into protect from voltage drop but still had some output. The subs would go from high excursion then get quiet. When i backed down, they came back "on". Only time I ever experienced anything like it before was when I had a circuit breaker between my front battery and rear battery and I would forget to close it after maintainance.... the battery wouldnt charge, id be wangin away, it would get quieter and quieter, then all a sudden it would get very quiet when I cranked it....turn it down and it was OK...turn it up and it died.... charged the battery back up and it was fine again.

anyway.

YouTube - ive never seen flex like this in my life other than 20 12s in a van once.AVI

YouTube - loose low fs

YouTube - my camera doesnt just suck for me thats three inches of flex there

YouTube - garrett almost got me to break my ****

just a really cool dude, his girlfriend was pretty nice too
Reply Car Audio, Video, and Nav

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page